13 | Classmate With Benefits | Angel's POV

"Are you sure you don't want company?" Drago asks with a hopeful expression.

"Yes, I'm sure," I sigh as I peel off my clothes. Or more like his clothes that I got to borrow.

I lock the bathroom door before he has a chance to protest.

Squats, lunges, then more squats... He made me bench press 50 kilos on my first try! And now he thinks he'll get some? No way! Not after he tortured my body like this!

"Start with a cold shower! It will reduce inflammation!" He shouts at me through the door.

I do start with a cold shower but not because he told me to. I just need to cool down a little bit. I feel like I've been trekking through the Sahara!

Well, I do want to get stronger so I guess it's the price I have to pay. What do they say? No pain, no gain.

I get out of the shower, greeted by a sweaty Drago in just his briefs. His hot muscular body is making me drool but I'm still kinda mad at him for going so hard on me during our workout so I don't make a move. I smile coyly at him, not even complementing his sculpted abs that I can tell he's flexing just for me. Show off! Yummy but still a show off.

His cocky smile falters as I pass him towards his room. That will teach him!

I make sure to stretch my back before I enter the bedroom, not glancing behind me to check if he's enjoying the view or not.

By the time he's done with his shower I'm already dressed and ready to go.

He takes his time choosing what to wear. Like I don't know he's stalling on purpose!

I don't mind watching him naked though. He has a sexy back.

I stand up and approach him as silently as I possibly can, startling him as I place my palms on his bare shoulders. I can almost feel that smug smile gracing his lips but I don't care. I brush my fingers down his captivating back and rest my hands on his hips, slightly sliding down his underwear as I do so. He picked red ones just to taunt me, I'm sure.

I adorn his neck with tender kisses, coaxing him to turn around and take me in his arms.

I don't feel like moving too much. In fact, I let him do all the work, exploring my body however he likes. I melt under his skilled hands, loving the way he tailors my body to his needs.

It's a bloody good stress reliever.

~*~

I drag my feet with great effort as I enter my home. My muscles were tense, sure, but it's at those fateful two steps leading to my front door that the tension turns into pain. I just couldn't lift my feet without groaning in agony. And I'm suddenly bloody grateful I live in a house and not on the 8th floor of some building without a working elevator. That would've been nasty!

"Boyfriend sure went hard on you!" I hear someone whistle behind me.

I turn around slowly, with murder in my eyes.

I see Emil, smirking at me, with a cigarette between his pale lips.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I grumble. "And it's not what you think!"

"Sure." He smiles, drops his cigarette and steps on it before moving towards me.

"It isn't! We were just working out together! And then we fucked but it's not why I walk like this!"

"Not big enough for you?" He mocks me.

"Oh, shut up! His size is just fine!" I turn around annoyed and unlock the door while he chuckles behind me. "What are you doing here anyway? Svetla should be at work by now." I let him in, trying to ignore how his steel blue eyes undress my body.