07 | Make Him Sweat | Angel's POV

I'm so engulfed in my music that I realise class is over only when all of my classmates start racing to the door.

Someone drops a business card in front of me as they leave the classroom. A bloody business card? Really?

It's black, holding the logo of a company I should be familiar with but right now it rings no bells. I turn it around to be met with the name of Dragomir Pavlov, contrasting over snow white paper, in black bold letters. It has his phone, his e-mail, facebook, twitter accounts and even his address. That rich bastard!

I smile to myself. Maybe he isn't so ashamed of me after all.

After the stupid comments about Emil being my boyfriend and Teo's rants about my aunt (I figured out he was talking about her only after he mentioned the name of her beauty salon), it was close to mind that what happened on Friday night will not have a repeat.

I'll make him sweat a little.

I'm not calling him or adding him on social media for at least a few days. I don't even have a facebook anyway. And I'm definitely not making one just to stalk him. No way! It would be too obvious.

I place the card in my textbook and leisurely collect my stuff. It's not like I have any grand plans for lunch anyway. Maybe I'll just get a piece of pizza... With mushrooms. It should definitely have mushrooms. 

~*~