Blair - Twenty

20 - Blair

December

I felt Aiden freaking out and I'm not going to lie it was hilarious. When I turned and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, I felt tension release quickly. I looked up at him through my lashed and bit down on my lip trying not to laugh.

"A ring?" He deadpanned but was smiling.

"It's my grandmothers. I always wear it. Just switched hands." He pursed his lips and nodded.

"I didn't even think about a fucking ring."

"That's what you have me for babe." I winked and he shook his head with an adorable smile.

"You sure this is going to work?"

"Just act like you want me in your bed tonight, and I'm sure she won't be able to tell at all." He pulled me to him and his lips were against my ear.

"Thank you, I know this is stupid."

"It's not stupid, you want to twist the knife, prove she didn't destroy you. I get it." I kissed right under his ear before pulling away and sitting down in the booth next to Summer. She turned and whispered in my ear.

"What the fuck is going on?" She laughed.

"That snobby shit head is the ex of Aiden's. Long story short he told her that he was getting married had a son, and a baby on the way, and then Cole invited her and her husband out tonight." Summer backed away and looked at me wide-eyed before laughing.

"This is going to be great." She laughed again before turning to Jordan. I'm sure to explain it to him. Aiden put his arm around my shoulder lightly pulling me closer to his side and turned to whisper in my ear.

"You look beautiful." I rolled my eyes.

"You aren't actually trying to get me in your bed tonight."

"Just complimenting you. Take it." He smiled and I couldn't help but roll my eyes again. "Seriously, I'm trying to be convincing, but I don't have to try with you."

"What?" I looked up at him through my lashes confused. His tongue darted out to wet his lips, distracting me from everyone around us. His hand came up to my cheek, eyes not leaving mine, a smile playing on those stupid perfect lips of his, and a slight shake of his head. My hand on his chest right over top of his erratic heartbeat, that definitely matched mine. He let out a light huff before closing in and pressing his lips gently to mine, setting my entire body on fire. I've been wanting this for so long.

It was like something inside me came alive. His hand on my cheek slid down to my neck and my heart about leapt out of my chest. A small gasp left my lips and the small opening allowed his tongue to slide against mine, it took everything in me not to climb on top of him right here, damn my hormones. I heard someone clear their throat then Summers' elbow nudged the middle of my back, causing me to pull away. Aiden's hooded lust filled eyes were on me as I was trying to get control of my heavy breathing. He dropped his hand off my neck and swallowed hard.

"Need a beer?" Hayes sporting a cheesy grin asked Aiden. Aiden's eyes didn't leave mine as he gave him a slight nod. I know I was blushing as I bit my own lip and looked down. His fingers laced with mine, I looked back up at him and his eyes were still on me. They were until the bottle was sat down in front of him by Ansley. He broke eye contact and we both looked at her.

"Hey guys." She tried hiding her smile but it was overly obvious. I closed my eyes and took a sip of the water that she had also gotten for me. I happen to look over and make eye contact with Meg, she looked disgusted, hurt, jealous, pissed. I mean all of them all at once. Aiden's hand squeezed lightly at my hip and he placed a soft kiss on my temple.