Blair - Four

4 - Blair

2 Years Ago (19)

September

I've been working with Inked Magazine for over a year, and I fucking love it. Seriously it is amazing, they're cautious and aware that there are things some people aren't comfortable with, even though my first day with them I made out with a guy. Don't worry, he's gay, and he and his husband have become two of my best friends along with Ansley. Landon is his name, and he's my partner in crime when it comes to couples' photoshoots. He is the only guy I will do shoots like that with, our fans love it, and the Magazine loves it.

I've gotten back in touch with a few of my other girlfriends that were close before I went to Cali, and we just fell right back into our normal groove. Even with the shock of finding out I was pregnant with Caleb's kid a few weeks after coming home. Everything has been perfect. I had a little boy; his name is Ryder and he's only three months old. I hired a travel sitter to bring with us when I had shoots so that I could keep bringing in money to support us.

I'm even happily in a relationship with a wonderful guy. Yea so what he's one of my photographers again, at least he understands that modeling is just taking on a role, and he's really good with Ryder.

Today I'm at home and going to be meeting up with Max, my boyfriend, later after he's done shooting for the day, since my son is with the Nanny, Jaime. So, I'm just enjoying being lazy and doing some self-care, you know face mask on, nails drying...everything. So, when Ansley came bursting into my apartment obviously pissed off, I looked at her and crossed my eyes and she started laughing.

"I'm so sorry." She laughed again.

"For what? Vent girl. Tell me what happened."

"I just had to skip class for like three fucking days!" She took a deep breath before continuing. "So, my family...total hot heads. Full on Italian hot heads, well my wonderful little brother went off the deep end for the third freaking time in the past two years." She shook her head. "I just had to fly to Vegas, bail my idiot brother out of jail, then drive home with him. He's a fucking idiot. This is seriously the second time I've had to fly to a different state, bail him out, then drive home with him." I laughed.

"Why does he do it?"

"Go to jail? He's a hot head and ends up in a bar fight. He's been hit with underage twice out of state and once in state. Plus, disorderly. Granted he flies back and like everything has gotten dropped or whatever but still!" She flopped down on my couch. "He's a lucky stupid idiot bastard." I couldn't help but laugh again.

"Why's does he leave though, just like to have fun?"

"The first time was over a girl, I couldn't tell you what the last two times were for, or whatever reasoning...whatever." She flung her hands around before covering her face. "Why am I the only normal one in my family. I mean seriously, my Marine brother gets medically discharged because he gets stabbed and didn't even realize it, he's got major P.T.S.D. My idiot younger brother gets in so much trouble with the cops I can't even keep up, and have no damn clue how he's stayed out of extended jail time. Here I am in medical school working toward my RN, and still going to work full time busting my ass all so I can work with kids, don't have a ticket to my name, never been arrested...and just. Ugh idiots."

"Awe sweetie." I plopped down right next to her and pulled her to me. The mask I had on my face rubbed off onto her cheek. "Girls day? Jaime brought Ryder to the zoo, so he won't be back for a little bit still...and you're halfway there." I wiped her cheek and showed her my finger.

"Screw it, I can't go to work anyway." She laughed. "Mask me lovey."

"I wish my brother was fun like that. Honestly, he's boring as hell. Super vanilla constantly. He won't even drive over the speed limit." She looked at me concerned.