Blair - Eight

8 – Blair

Now (21)

June

Aiden really was fucking adorable and seriously hot. Watching him with Hadlee earlier was the cutest thing I've ever seen, seriously. I mean what grown man would rather sit and watch a movie with a little kid then be with all his friends? One with a big ass heart that's for sure. Maybe I just feel that way because Ryder is around the same age.

"Was that story Cole was talking about true?"

"Oh god, which one?" He laughed.

"You making sure he didn't get ticketed for something on his bike?"

"Oh, the one where he got pulled over for speeding and I wheelied past the cop and we both ended up getting away because the camera wasn't recording so the cop never got his plate. Oh yea."

"What kind of bike do you have?" He smiled.

"Wanna see it?" I nodded and followed him out into the garage. He closed the door once I was out. "You ride?" I shook my head.

"I've always wanted to but never have." I followed him over to a beautiful blue and yellow bike. "It's gorgeous."

"Wanna go for a ride?" My eyes went wide.

"You've been drinking, I don't have like a helmet or anything..." He held up his beer.

"I've had one sip, all day. I don't mess around when it comes to riding or driving. As for helmet and gear. I have both that will fit you. They're Ansley's." He put his hands in the air and laughed. "Short ride?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I couldn't help but laugh.

"How long have you been riding?"

"Since I was like 8, dirt bikes, at 18 I got a street bike, and I'm good, I've ran with the pros on the track. I have videos if you want to see them." He smiled.

"Have you had passengers before?" I bit down on the inside of my cheek. He nodded once setting his beer bottle down on the work bench that was along the wall, and pushed his hands in his pockets.

"For years, Ansley being one of them, the girl out back I was talking to, Ryleigh being another one, and before you ask, she's strictly a friend, but her and Ans are the only women I've ever had on the back. Not that that makes a difference. I'm going to stop rambling now." I couldn't help the giggle.

"I kinda like it when you ramble."

"Well, it happens a lot." He smiled. "Ride?" I looked away for a second, took a deep breath and bit my lip.

"Okay, let's go for a ride." His smile went wide, and boy was it a gorgeous smile on his handsome as shit features.

"Few basics." My eyes followed him to the opposite side of the garage where he grabbed a helmet and took off the cover before grabbing a jacket as well. "Hold on to me, if I lean, just lean with me. I promise we will not fall, and I will take it easy. If at any time you want me to slow down, or stop or anything at all. Tap my leg, or stomach or anywhere except my balls." He laughed. "This thing." He pointed to a dial looking thing attached to the helmet. "This is an intercom system; we will be able to talk to whole time. So, you can also tell me to stop or whatever."

"Got it." He smiled, setting the helmet on the bike and helping me get the jacket on and zipped it up.

"Oh, throw these on too." He walked back over and grabbed a pair of pants. They just looked like leggings so I slid them on. "Do you have sneakers in your car?"

"I actually do!"

"Put them on too. Safety first." He smiled and I walked out to my car and swapped my flip flops with sneakers and walked back in to find him wearing a matching jacket, the bike out of its spot and spun around so it was facing the driveway. I walked back over to him and he grabbed the helmet. I threw my hair into a pony tail that was at the nape of my neck and smiled. "Slide this on, I'll help buckle it." I nodded and pushed the helmet on.