28

You looked at the text once more before looking around your surroundings.

'is that guy anywhere here? Creep'

"is something the matter y/n?" Taehyung asked beside you.

You gave his a smile and shook your head, "no taehoe. Nothing is wrong".

'it's fine... I'll just... Stay beside Taehyung so that person wouldn't make a move, if he will make a move that is...'

"let's go so we could get out of this place" you said.

You and Taehyung walked up the stairs making loud creaks from the stairs.

"this shit is scary... Scarier than your face" he complained.

You hit his shoulder making him giggle, "shut up"

As you both reached the door of the attic you twisted the knob but it didn't budge. You 'tsk' and tried again, this time with pushing it stronger.

"it won't budge!" you whined and punched the door.

"let me try" he confidently said.

You stepped aside and let him do what he's about to do.

Slowly stepping back he then runs forward hitting the door open making you gasp at the sudden outburst.

"it's open!" he smiles as he skips inside the room.

'what a fucking bipolar'

You also stepped in and looked around the old dusty room, filled with boxes blankets that was covering some stuffs underneath it.

You scratched your nose walking around while tae does the same. Soon at the floor you saw a box, it was white and you saw a name at the top of it.

'To our dearest beloved granddaughter,
From your grandparents.'

You slowly sat down on the floor and dusted out the dust from the box. You hesitantly opened it seeing the stuffed toy that was tiger you always loved. It was given by a child back then that was quite older than you but it wasn't such a huge age gap.

You took it out of the box and looked at the bottom of the tiger. To your surprise there was something written down that was attached to the tiger. You didn't read it back then since you still didn't know how to read so you took the opportunity to read it now.

'RAWR! I hope this tiger can scare all your troubles away, y/n. Never forget me!

- V'

You looked at the name, 'V?'. You didn't quite remember knowing a person named V. So you put it inside the box and closed it shut.

"let's go Taehoe" you said.

He walked your way looking at the box you were holding, "what's that?" he asked.

"just the box my grandparents left for me"

He looked up the ceiling thing for a moment, "well... Can i have a look?" he asked with full of curiosity.

You shook you head and said no as a response. "next time... I guess"

Snatched the box off your hands, "I'll carry this. Don't worry i won't look inside"

"thank you"

As you both walked down the stairs he wanted to look inside but he still respected your decision so he stopped himself. He didn't want to disappoint you, besides he can be patient. Sometimes.

"your home?". He sets the box on the back seat

"yup" you responded.

He took his seat down the driver's seat and started the engine, "buckle up buttercup." he smirks.

"oh no... Taehyung don't you dare!"

He 'hotly' chuckled. "too late now baby"

The pet name gave you butterflys, but it got even more when he overtakes, not giving a shit at you begging him to slow down. When you scream for him to slow down all he does is go faster.

(a/n : my dear reader, don't ruin this moment with you fucking dirty mind. I won't allow that rn 😃🔪)

"Where the hell are other seat belts?!" you scream

"don't be scared baby! I'm a good driver" he laughed while looking at you.

"eyes on the road taeHOE!"