25

(EDITED)

She looked at her phone the unknown person blocked her after saying her goodbye.

'how did this person know my number and how did they know my name and why is she so rOOd'

Curiosity took over her but she got nothing in mind to know who the person was.

She thought about it for a minute but eventually drafted to sleep.

-

Birds started to chirp in the early morning, the sun shined through the curtains, it was the next day and y/n didn't bother getting off of her bed.

"y/n! Get up, grandma is calling you. She said It's important" you heard Taehyung on the other side of the door.

"mmm I'll be right... Down.." you yawn.

Taehyung chuckles before his footsteps disappears away.

'what's so funny? My morning face? He didn't see it...'

You sat up stretching your arms over your head. 

you hopped off your bed and ran inside the bathroom doing your morning routine. After a few minutes, you skipped outside your room and walked down seeing your grandma and Taehyung settled in the dinning table waiting for you patiently.

you took the seat beside Taehyung, you didn't sit beside your grandma since you know what she'll say. "so what do you need to say grandma?" you asked.

'ooo well would you look at that, pancakes!'

you took the fork that was beside your plate taking a huge bite of your pancake.

Taehyung just looked at you eating your pancakes with full joy and satisfaction. He admired and loved it, he didn't deny it himself. 

"it's about time you go go"

you chocked on your pancakes, Taehyung snorked on the water he was drinking.

You both shoot your heads at your grandma in confusion. "what?" you both asked the same time

"what i mean is, i have business to take care of dears... I won't be here for a while, so go shoo shoo now after breakfast"

You frow your brows, "fine.." you say with sadness. You rarely visit your grandma and now all you have as a family member you trust is your grandma and no one else so of course you'd be disappointed to hear the news your grandma just said.

Buzz! buzz!

Your phone buzzed, you took your phone from your pocket and looked at the name. Unknown.

You glanced at taehyung if he had his phone, but unfortunately no.

'if it's not taehyung... Then who?'

You opened the text only to see what this person sent you, but you also saw that you've been blocked. Again.

____________________
Unknown

Unknown
Stay away from taehyung

You have been blocked.
Click here to learn more
_____________________

A/n : I'M BAAAACK and i gotta end this ff quick, puick, puickkkk!!