32

"so you're telling me you knew where my apartment was, my work was, where i was and yet you still sent some shit men to spy on me?" you asked in disbelief, "don't tell me they also watch me take a fucking shower"

"no they don't" she shook her head.

Hearing that relieved you but there was still some other things you needed to say, more like ask. "why am i here? I wanna leave. I'm not staying here"

"you need to. You'll be going to school, not an ordinary school but for proper manner since i don't wanna be embarrassed because of your stupid behavior"

You stepped back, making your arms an 'X'. "oh hellll nah! I'm not doing that! I hate school so no. Neveah. No. Nu-uh"

"I'm not asking for your answer about going to school for proper manners. I'm making the decision, not you"

'selfish bitch' you thought.

She stood up her chair and walked in front of you, "y/n your class will start tomorrow seven am. Wear proper attire and don't do something stupid while I'm gone"

"where are you going?" you asked.

"to your mom's workplace. Oh have I told you that I'm the one owning it now? Ha, it's good to get her position" she snickered.

You just looked at her, expressionless. You needed a plan to get away from this horrible place. "give me my phone"

"oh no can do dear" she laughed, it sounded like the evil which or something. "you get to have no gadgets aside from tv"

"what?!" your blood were boiling. It was your phone not hers, why would she take it way? "give it back!"

She hummed for a second, "uumm.. No"

And she walked away leaving you alone. 'bitch!'

You kicked your feet at the air and scratched your head in frustration. "no no no!"

The door suddenly opened revealing, her. Angela.

"what are you doing?" she sighed. "come on, I'll give you a tour. Bosses orders, not mine. Don't think highly"

You looked at her and said, "i wanna escape!" you then ran towards her and kneeled down in front of her.

"what the fu-"

"please help!" you begged her, "I'll do anything!"

"look kid" she squats down your level. "I'm working with her for money. If i break anything from the rules of helping you escape I'm dead and most importantly the payment for me will be gone"

Your teary eyes met hers and for a second she felt soft and just wanted to help you. But no. She wasn't allowed doing that. "get up, hurry! I wanna get this finished, i hate touring you around this place. It's big"

You sighed.

'at least knowing this place more would help me find a way to escape... I hope'

"are you going to stand there till new year or what?", Angela asked impatiently.

"coming!"

.
.
Change of set!
.
.

"she isn't replying yet..." Taehyung muttered.

"she might be busy" Jimin sat beside Taehyung, "don't worry too much Taehyung"

"aah! I miss her calling me Taehoe!"

Jimin smirked. He wrapped his arm around his friends shoulder, "I'll call you that then Taehoe"

"ew no" Taehyung pushed Jimin away from him. "i like it better when y/n calls me that. Not you"

"ouch" Jimin puts his hands on his heart acting hurt, "that... Ouch"

Taehyung shooked his head and looked back his phone.

_____________________________
Kim y/n 🥰
Monday 1:00pm

Heeeyyy

Y/n?

Y u ignoring me? ;(

It's lonely without u giirrrlll

....

Kim y/n?

U there?

Hey!

Don't ignore meeeeeee

😭😭😭

I'm sad Taehoe now ;,,,,,,(

Text me as soon as possible when u read this

Ok?

Byeeeee

_____________________________

A/n : oof