37

You looked at him while he looks at you. It felt like time has stopped and it was only the two of you in this earth.

"wha-what a are you doing... Here?" he shutters. His eyes were still glossy his bottom lip quivering.

"because of my aunt"

He frowned his brows and grabbed your hands, "she's the one who took you?!"

You nodded and looked down your feet.

"i- i don't have my phone s-so i couldn't really text you or reach out for help. I'm sorry..."

He reached his hand out and placed it under your chin, lifting it up for you to look at him. "it's not your fault y/n. I tried finding you but i couldn't... I'm guessing she hid you good huh?"

"yup"

Taehyung's eyes traveled from you eyes to your outfit and smiled. "you look beautiful tonight"

You blushed and looked away his eyes avoiding eye contact with him, "thank you, you look handsome... Tonight... As well"

He chuckled, "thank you"

"So sweeeet"

You and Taehyung flinched by the sudden shout a few steps away from the both of you.

"shhh! Shut up! Our cover will be blown!" another shout was heard.

"was that Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm guessing the other one was Angela..."

Taehyung didn't know who Angela was but he was curious who she is. "you two can get out now, we know you're there."

"aww.. Angela, we got caught..."

Snickering, she said. "yeah no shit Sherlock"

They both stood up from the floor not caring to people who looked at them weirdly from the start. They walked to you and Taehyung shooting glares at each other.

"all your fault" Angela spat.

"i know, i know, no need to attack me anymore..."

Taehyung looked at the girl and sent her his famous boxy smile, "you must be Angela?"

She nodded, "and you must be Taehyung"

"i am... Jimin, the both of her did all this?"

You looked at them and waited for them to confess.

"yeah" They deadpanned

"hey Angela, can i talk to you for a minute?" you asked her in a whisper way.
(if that's even possible...)

"sure?"

You both walked outside and stand at the balcony. You sighed and started to speak, "i-i know you don't like people going in your roo-"

"you walked inside my room, saw a phone, opened it and saw the texts of the unknown person that been texting you then thought that i was that person." she rapped.

You blinked a couple of times.

'how? How did she know all that?'

"how did you know?" you asked her.

"oh y/n, i have my ways."

'what is up with people saying "i HaVe My WaYs"?!'

"i-i see... But why?"

You saw her face darkened with sadness, "it wasn't my intention to. It was your aunt... This was all her plan, she kept you so people around would see her as a nice and perfect woman." she explained. "honestly texting you like that is for you to get away from Taehyung because knowing his position is higher than hers it's gonna be hard to take you away from him if he knew what's been happening with you and the unknown texts you got from me... It's game over... Also I didn't want to do all that so i kept it a little... unprofessional?"

She gives you her smile and patted your head, "me and Jimin planed it all, i guess two weeks ago? We didn't wanna tell you or Taehyung since we wanted it to be a surprise. If you're guessing how he knew each other, hacking his phone and knowing his phone number was a piece of cake."

You listened to her, she was loving and nice but sometimes she could be a jerk and rude.

"i texted you to get the money. Money was all i focused on, especially when the price boss gives me is high. But now, helping you escape, I'm sure I'll be losing my job and money soon"

You felt your heart drop when she said those. She tried so much for you and she's going to lose her job and money because of it. "but th-that not right! Keeping m-me at that mansion and preventing me from escaping..." you cried out. "That's your only job!"

"and you're my only friend" she sighed.

"Y-you're doing this... For me?"

"duh"

You felt happy that she accepts you as a friend but you couldn't stop feeling guilty when she knows she'll loose her job and all her money that she saved. "thank you... So so SOOO much"

"it's perfectly fine! Now let's go" she grabbed you hand, "your lovers waiting for you"

'l-lover?!'

You blushed and ran to Taehyung's table with a smile but only to be ruined when you saw your aunt standing there at the side, looking at you with a cold glaze.

-
A/n : oof, THIS CHAPTERS BORING

-A/n : oof, THIS CHAPTERS BORING