35

"Where's that bitch?" you asked.

Angela who was focused on using her phone looked at you, confused.

"you know... Aunt? Ew, she doesn't deserve to be called that"

"oh, well you'll see her tomorrow at the party. She's quite busy" she answered.

You didn't say anything back but a nod. Seeing her use her phone, it just made you want yours more.

"wanna use my phone?" she suddenly asked you.

"m-me? Huh? I thought I'm not allo-"

"she said you're not allowed to use your phone. This is my phone, not yours"

Giving her a grin you happily took the phone from her hand. "although you're not allowed to use it for Calling help. Besides i don't have load"

You felt disappointed about that since that was your goal but you also forgot Taehyung's phone number, so you gave her a nod, "yeah... Thank you"

-

"hey uh wanna watch a movie?", you asked Angela with your cheeky grin.

"no"

You punched the air and whined, "whaaaat? Why?"

She softly chuckled at your childish attitude while putting on her jacket. "I'm not your babysitter idiot also i have to go somewhere so don't try anything stupid if you don't want to get spanked."

"kinkyyyyy" you teased her.

"I-I'm straight"

You licked you bottom lip and snickered. "lie detected. But anyway where are you going?"

"somewhere you aren't around" she puts on her shoes and opens the front door, "see ya"

You looked at the door that slammed shut. Looking around since you're bored you just walked back upstairs and an idea popped up your mind.

'did she lock her room?'

You smirked and made your way to her bedroom door. Slowly opening the doorknob and to your surprise it wasn't locked.

You walked in the room and saw pictures on the wall. It was your first time walking inside her room and you know damn well she doesn't like people going inside her room especially without her permission, but that didn't mean much to you since the cctv you knew were broken. The one that's faced her bedroom.

Looking around you saw a picture of both of you in the kitchen.

'is this some romantic movie or something?'

Then you saw a phone on top oh her desk, not her phone that she always uses but a phone you never saw before.

'i didn't know she has two phones'

You grabbed it and swiped it open. It didn't had a lock which made you happy and your curiosity grew bigger.

Looking through her contacts you stumbled upon a conversation you were familiar with, so you read the latest texts.

_________________________
Y/n
Friday 7:05pm

Y/n

Hi :)

You have blocked this person
Click here to unlock
________________________

'what the fuck?'

It had your name, then it hit you.

'she was the unknown person who wants me to get away from Taehyung?'

It was unbelievable. You didn't want to believe it but the evidence was right on you hands, holding it. You stumbled backwards and wanted to get out of there.

You called for help but there wasn't load or wi-fi, so it was basically useless. Sighing you put down the phone and walked outside her room, disappointed by her actions

'how could she?'

Change of set!

Angela walked down the dark alley without hesitation then stopped on her tracks when she's at her spot. "get out now, i know you're there idiot"

She then heard a chuckle, it was owned by a man. "you're so fierce" the man said.

He then walked in front of Angela, the heels of his black shoes hitting the ground loudly. "the plan?"

Angela looked up to the not so tall man and snickered, "we lure them together so they could see each other. Now how's it going with him?"

"he took waaaay too long to decide but he eventually said yes. So stubborn"

Angela nodded, "alright that's good news. Now Jimin, don't screw this up."

"i don’t worry, i won't"

-

A/n : sigghhhhh what is Angela gonna dooo tf gurrrlll