26

You packed your things inside your bag and ran downstairs.

Your grandma left earlier while taehyung was waiting outside for you.

"I'm here!" you shout, you handed taehyung your bag and thanked him before dashing inside his car.

'to lazy to help him'

You put your seat belt on humming a song you're currently into.

"damn you..." taehyung sits and starts the car, "where to?" he asked.

You showed him your phone with the address. "this is the address"

He gave you a nod and started driving, "Why are we going there anyway?" he asked you.

You nibbled your bottom lip before answering, "w-well that's my grandmothers house, my moms side by the way. I need to go there and get something valuable for me... I hope you don't mind"

He reached his hand out and held yours, "i don't mind. Anything for you, kim y/n" he smiled while his eyes was focused on the road.

"thank you... For everything... Now stop calling me kim y/n"

He let's out a chuckle before replying with a, "you're welcome, anything for you"

As he focuses on his driving, you looked outside the window admiring everything you see. The trees, the stores, people smiling and walking on the streets, the fucking floor, and oop don't forget wall, you know?

"hey y/n"

You snapped back to reality, "yeah?"

"i nevertheless really... Know much about you..."

You raised a brow, "hUUUUh?"

Taehyung chuckles by your ridiculous response, he cleared his throat and said "what i mean is you back ground, you hobbys and of course aside from your silly personality... I already know that"

You made a 'O' with your lips, "Oooooohhhh... Ok well... I don't have much friends aside from you and maybe your friends as well. My hobbies are sleeping, eating, napping, laying on my bed, on TV twenty-four-seven, on my phone... Wut else... Oh and eating! Never forget that!"

Taehyung burst out laughing, "i- y/n you're-" he then wheezed, "pfft- napping and sleeping? R-really?" he continues laughing his butt off.

"what's so funny? I'm being honest taeHOE" you playfully rolled your eyes slightly laughing.

You gazed at taehyung and started examining him like a total creep. You looked at his lips that has his boxy smile, it was cute. Your eyes then trailed to his fluffy hair, you just wanted to touch it because it looked fluffy. Your eyes traveled to his eyes, nose, lips. (do you know that song?)

You instantly looked away. You couldn't believe it... You were checking him out. Your face was heating up while your heart was beating like crazy. "e-enough about me taehoe! Tell me more about yourself"

He stops the car as the red light flashes, "ah, well.. I love work-"

"oh my god taehoe.. Work here, work there, work everywhere~ dammit side from work taehoe"

His boxy smile appears, "ok fine... Uhh i like playing games, i know you suck at it."

You dramatically gasp putting your hands on your lips, frowning your brows "you wish"

"i also like going out with you" he grinned.

"wow, how sweet"

The green light flashes, then he started driving once more. "it's true! You're fun to be with"

As he said that, you felt like jumping off the car because of the feeling of heat run through your body. "th-thanks..?"

'god... Please hear my pray, save me from this flirtatious, hot and sexy maaaaaan'