EPILOGUE

"Ah the fucking bride is so beautiful" Angela wipes her tears away. "I'm very happy for you. Still sad I'm single though"

"aw Angela", you walk up to her and gave you your warm hug. "you'll forever be single..."

"shut up!" she playful slapped your shoulder. "oof ten minutes before it starts! Shall we my fiancé?"

"EWWW"

You both laughed and she drove you to the church.

'it's been four years with Taehyung... Fuck I'm excited but nervous and... urg feelings...'

Yes four fucking years have passed since Taehyung and y/n became official and all was good. They did have fights here and there but they get along by five minutes. They're irresistible.

After a few minutes you both arrived, "eeekkk we're here!" she exclaimed.

You looked outside and saw Jin who opened the door for you. "mrs. Kim"

You stepped out with the help of Namjoon, Angela fixing your white gown.

"ah, I'm very happy for the both of you..." Jin's tears rolled down, "I'm still single..."

"oh Jin" Angela pats the older male's broad shoulder with her dramatic facial expression, "you aren't the only one..."

"y/n are you..." Jimin ran out the church and looked at you, "wow, Taehyung's a lucky dude"

"if i knew you first y/n i swear to God I'll marry you" Angela teased.

"pshhhh as ifffff" Jimin rolled his eyes, Angela shooting him a glare.

You chuckled, "thank you. I'm guessing Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook is with TaeTae?"

"yeah" Namjoon answered.

"hey, it's going to start! Let's get our butts in there!" Jin scolded.

They nodded and bid you bye even though they're just inside the church.

"are you ready Y/n?"

'grandma...'

You gave her a nod.

'here i go Taehoe!'

-

_______________________
Taehoe
Wednesday 6:09pm

Are you almost done with your woooorrrkkkk???

Taehoe
Not yet honey motherfucking bee 😭

HAHAHAHAHA

I'LL SURELY KICK YOUR ASS

Taehoe
I'd like to see you try ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You sent a photo