Chapter FORTY FIVE

Ace Greyson

Neither one of us moves for what feels like the longest time, everything slows to a surreal standstill, time itself ceasing to exist.. All that there is, is the sound of her soft sighing breath as it mixes with the crackling snaps of the fireplace beside us that sets her peachy complexion aglow, bathing us in its warm light..

She holds my salvation in the syrupy sweet paradise between her slender thighs and I am desperate to be saved by her.. This perfect angel, who has been burned by this cruel world too many times, has chosen to share herself with me.. Trusting me.. As if I am all she needs.. My entire reason for existing is this very moment.. And I'm pretty sure it's what heaven must be like..

"Ohh.." She whimpers beneath me and I can see the shine of silvery tears roll over her rosy-pink cheeks as I sink deeper into her essence and she blinks up at me with those big round eyes, overwhelmed.. All her emotions swell as a storm in her striking grey gaze and wears on her beautiful doll-like face and my chest constricts sharply as my stomach knots with desire..

"Is this okay?" The concerned edge to my own voice surprises even me.. I feel hyper-aware of my every movement, that she is so delicate I'm afraid of hurting her, or frightening her with my enormous size, which compared to her miniature proportions must be intimidating..

Though she doesn't look at me with any trace of fear.. The way she looks at me.. Its nothing but sparking stars and It illuminates me to the core... She nods as I gently wipe the tears from her check with the pads of my thumbs, replacing them with light kisses as I inhale the floral notes of her hair, moving along her jawline to taste the salty-sweetness on her neck..

"Yes, I'm okay.. Yes.." She sucks in a sharp hissing breath as her back arches up from the rug and her fingernails bite into the bare skin of my shoulders, my brain barely registering the stinging feeling..

"Am I hurting you?.." I ask her..

She shudders a slow exhale, as though her tight little body is becoming acclimated to the unaccustomed stretch of my thickness.. "No.." Her slender fingers reach up to my mouth to trace over my lips, my jaw and down my throat, her gaze wandering all over me, heating my flesh.."Mmm, god.. You're so sweet.." She sighs..
She begins to writhe beneath me rocking herself back and forth while sheathed tightly around my rock-hard rod.. She's so hot, and so fucking juicy the slippery sensation immediately draws a flooding surge of southward flowing blood, which only increases the powerful throbbing at the juncture of our entwined bodies.. "And you feel so good.."

She shivers again and I can't fight the thrust of my hips as they begin to buck when she grabs a handful of my ass and draws me tighter into her slick sweetness.. She pushes and pulls against me, feeling out her own limitations and testing the depths to which she can stand me reaching within her.. I grit my teeth, every ounce of my self control being tested..

"Fuck.. Lacey..." I growl, husky and low, taking her mouth, my tongue pushing past her lips to taste her soft warmth.. She moans into me, filling me with her breath and tearing away another fraying shred of my willpower.. Every nerve in me fights for dominance and control, the primal need becomes almost consuming... "You're so fuckin' sexy.. This body.."

She grips a fistful of my hair and the sharp, rough sensation spurs the urge in me to fuck her senseless.. My cock howling at me to drill her into the sheepskin.. I want to see her as unhinged as she has me..

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah?.." She heaves a lusty moan and my sanity is fast seeping away from me..

"Fuck yeah.." Reaching my breaking point I lift her as I turn us both, laying on my back and letting her straddle me, because I can't trust myself not to become a wild fucking animal right now.. I want this to be perfect for her, and that probably doesn't include the barrage of vivid and graphic ideas that bombard me when she makes those throaty, starved fucking noises..