Want to wand

Hello everyone sorry for not been back for some time writing, I have been writing new books lately and my brain is sprouting new ideas for books that I may have some in draft still, so I also have an announcement to make is that I may have fallen from the fandom. But there may be some time that I may find joy in writing again in this book. I want to thank all of you for being patient in waiting for so long for this book to update.

Please forgive me this may be the last chapter before this book will be on hiatus like some of the other books, I've been interested in anime now this day (even tho I spoiled the storyline because of reading and compilations). Have a wonderful day and a merry Christmas.

season 2 episode 4 part 2

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*

In another place in a lodge in the woods. Inside, many rats socialize while eating porridge out of glass bowls. The door opens; bird and spider walk in holding Ludo, dropping him at the host's "I'm glad you're open. I'm starving. I'd like some porridge, please." Ludo said to the host rat who snaps his finger and a bowl appears and the spider by Ludo side shrieks "No!" Ludo stops eating realizing something "This is mud." he said realizing that the host rat tricks him. the host rat and other rats then starts laughing "That's not funny." Ludo said but one of the rats mocks Ludo with an impression of him. Ludo whips out his wand. The laughing stops.

"You messed with the wrong bird, rat. Face-melting death ray!" nothing happens"Huh?" Ludo shrieks as he, bird, and spider are thrown out of the lodge. His wand hits him in the head. "Ow!" Ludo growls and stares at the wand.

In another place, at Diaz's household in a certain room, there were two people,that goes by the name of Comet and ______, and _____ appearance have chance drastically instead of her pale blue hair that looks like Queen Moo is starting to change to a teal color that is starting from the sorts of her hair, Moon magic counselor was already to start wear off and showing the real appearance of _____, she still have her black elbows gloves and her horns were showing to, her tail was moving from side to side watching as Comet is using her wand to carefully put a ship in a bottle.

"Star!" a voice scream slamming their room door open startling Comet and making him accidentally smash the bottle "It's your turn to take out the garbage.____ did it yesterday" Marco stated but Comet wasn't paying attention to what Marco said "Marco, you've ruined our Mewni battleship." Comet exclaim, ______ got close to Comet and try to make him happy "it ok Comet maybe will buy another one" ____ smiles at Comet not noticing that Marco was looking at them a little jealous "Don't you think you have enough ships in a bottle?" Marco questions Comet "Enough? I don't even know you." Comet argued witch made _____ back up a little "Come on. We told Mom and Dad we'd have the place cleaned up before they got home, and garbage is all yours." Marco argued back before leaving and shutting the door "Hey, why don't be calm down " ____ hesitated "Oh, fine" Comet frustrated said and then his wand flash green " Mm summoning cloudy charm. Cloudy, could you take out the gar..." Comet look at cloudy who just wheezed "Uh, Cloudy? Hello?" Comet asks looking at the green cloud who just wheezed

"Cloudy?" Comet rattles his wand "Oh. hey Comet." Cloudy finally talks "Uh, are you okay?" Comet asks as ______ walk to his side "Yeah. Perfectly fine" Cloudy lied as his eye moves out of place "Okay. Could you take out the garbage?" Comet asks "Sure can. I guess prince's hands are too delicate to touch garbage" cloudy chunks making _____ just look nervously "What?" Comet snarled "Oh, nothing" Cloudy grabs the trash bag and bumps into the wall "Excuse me." bumps into the door "Pardon me, I got a mouthful of garbage." before leaving the room "Huh " Comet stares at his wand "_____?" Comet looks to _____ who was sitting on her bed "...what?" _____ asks looking confused "Did you saw that?" Comet said pointing at the door where Cloudy left "Yeah" ____ said, "Do you want me to try it?" ____ asks looking at her wand that was shining, crystal on the middle was like and broken (F/S) (favorite shape) and it was a dark (F/C) as shinning out of nowhere "Emmm....." suddenly her wand glows and shot a blast that bounces around the room, Comet and _____ barely dodge it before it hit a plant and knocked the plant down and the vase hit the flor "hey that was my favorite base" _____ declared standing up but Comet pulls her down "Well get a new one" Comet said the blast still bouncing till it stops hitting a plushy from ___ bed.