monster arm

Season 1 episode 3 part 1

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

Comet and ____ are  watching marco until marco chop of a piece of wood "Whoa. You hate wood, too? Yeah, crush that wood! Wood's the worst!"____said to him "No, I'm practicing for my upcoming Tang Soo Do tournament."marco explain to both of them "Oh."both twins exclaim "You see, comet,______, martial arts is all about honor and discipline. Which is why... I'm going to kick Jeremy Birnbaum's butt!"
"Jeremy Birnbaum? Isn’t that the talking bear that used to rummage through our parents' garbage?"comet said H"e's just this creep in my dojo who's only any good because his rich parents buy him fancy equipment and private lessons. But Saturday, he's gonna get a taste of this!"marco said befire saying Hiiiiii-YAH!
Ans breaking his hand In Marco's broken arm there iis a cast. The cast reads "Get well s♡♡n! Comet and____!" and has several drawings on it.

"This is a nightmare! If I can't fight Jeremy, he'll say I wussed out, and he'll never let me live it down!"marco groans
Then he see comet using his magical wand to change ____ hair style while ____ wand is in her lap. "Pigtails? Ponytail? Pigtails? Ponytail? Pigtails?"he said still chaging ____ hair to a pigtails our a ponytail "Wait a minute. You have a wand! You could just fix my hand!"marco said excited to both of them ____ turn to marco with a hairstyle that is a hodgepodge of pigtails and ponytails.  "You know... That sort of spell is not really in on our comfort zone. Oh, but if you like, I can give you a pretty wicked set of pigtails."he said before giving ____ pigtails again. "Pigtails?"marco said with a  groans "Unless... we could look up a bone-healing spell in themagic instruction book that came with the wand."____ said before pulling a giant book out from under there bed.

"What?! This whole time you had a magic instruction book?"marco said suprized at them having a intruction book all this time "Yep. Whenever the previous owner of the wand mastered a spell, they scribbled it down in here."comet said before opening the book, creating a cloud of dust. ____ cought and said "But it's a complete disorganized mess. It's gonna take us foreeeever to find—Oh! Here it is."pointing at the next page of the itruction book of spell "Really?"narco said "Hmm. It's in an ancient language.Relasio Demonius Infestica!"comet said shooting a beam of magic that coils around Marco's cast."Ahh... ahhh...! I can feel it working! My fingers are tingling!"he said but then his arm is turned into a long, blue tentacle. It leaves a slime trail on the floor. Both marco and ____ screams
"Don't worry! There must be a spell in here that can change it back!"comet said trying to calm marco as comet flips through the book's pages.Glossaryck briefly appears between two of the pages.  "We  can fix it!"conet said then ____ join him on finding the page to fix it marco is whimpering then Marco's monster arm slithers about on its own, knocking the book through Star's window.

Things happean from night to morning. Marco wakes up in bed he yawns and then groans when The monster arm smacks his face, leaving slime all over him. In the shower, Marco washes himself with soap. The monster arm slaps the soap out of his hand, smacks his face... ...and turns the shower handle to "Hot". Steam fills the bathroom. Marco  screaming high-pitched could be hear from outside the bathroom.At the breakfast table, Marco's body is burned red. The monster arm slaps the toast out of his hand before he can eat it and knocks over everything on the table. Comet and ____ enters and sits down "Morning, Marco. Morning, monster arm. We were up all night, but we haven't found a way to reverse the spell."comet said tired ____ was also tired then The monster arm grabs ____'s orange juice, pours it on Marco's head, and throws the empty glass away. 

At Echo Creek Academy Cut cafeteria.

As Marco comet and ____ walk with lunch trays, Marco keeps his tray out of the monster arm's reach."Hey, kid. I got a joke for you."Lars harasses Francis as students watch. "What's the most important meal of the day?"lars said to Francis he give a huh? As respond then Lars slaps Francis Smithington lunch tray out of his hands."It's breakfast"lars said laughthing at francis "That's a good one, Lars."said francis laughting nerviously Francis leans down to pick up his tray, and Lars shoves his face in pink frosting. Lars laught at him untill Marco's monster arm punches Lars across the face all the students gasp "Who did that?!"lars said angrily "Uh..."marco said while pointing at his monster arm "No one hits La—!"lars beging to say but The monster arm slaps Lars nine times. He runs away crying. The monster arm picks Francis up and cleans his face. "I, sir, am in your debt."Ferguson said then pops in and knocks Francis aside.