The Banagic Incident

Season 1 episode  11 part 2
-------------------------------------------------------------

at the Diaz household. comet is reading magazines in the bathtub."No... No... Nope... Reading in the tub is not... a sure-fire fun way to spice up a dull day. Hmm... Today might be the day I face my biggest fear: Boredom... Maybe today is the day I renounce my vow to never have a dull day!" Comet said while flipping the pages of the magazine he picks up his wand."Today, I will look boredom in its eyes, those beady little black eyes, like tiny little black fists, I'll look into those eyes and I will say... Oh wait, never mind, what's this? "Comet said looking at a magazine. "Oh! "The Banagic Wand, Earth's coolest magical treat."  Earth magic! I swear to baby dolphin giggles, I will find the Banagic Wand before this day is done... or die trying. Or my name's not comet Dragonfly! As for me for my witness, I'll never go bored again! And anything else I'm supposed to say to make this official! Whoo-hoo! "He said and runs away from the bathtub and then goes back to the bathtub  "I don't know where I'm going. Hmmm..." comet looks at the Banagic Wand page.

"Ah, "As featured on TV." But I saw it in this magazine. Hmm. Aha! A riddle  But I'm terrible at riddles. Need Marco or _____."Comet said now with Marco he inhales deeply as he is about to chop a plank of wood. comet suddenly replaces the plank of wood with himself. while _____ is on the sofa while listening to music and reading a book "Marco!" Comet yell "Ah! "Marco shocked, accidentally hits his face then falls ______ look up and giggle then go back to reading "Earth Magic. Look." Comet said showing the magazine to Marco "That thing from TV? "______ said now with her earphone off not listening to music comet gasp, "You've seen it?" comet said to _____ "Yeah, it's one of those late-night commercials," Marco said "So it does exist. To the TV!" Comet said "I can't. I've gotta get to my karate class." Marco said but comet pulls Marco and _______ to the TV and then turns the TV on. "Your new kidney came from a werewolf."The doctor on the TV said "What this?" ______ said not understanding the Doctor nor the TV but no one answer "Glitter Grenade Rewind." comet said suddenly The TV rewinds. It then shows two kids on-screen. " It's so hot." The kid#1 said, "And I'm so bored." The Kid#2 said comet,_____  and Marco observe the commercial.

"What are they gonna do?" Comet said to the television "The Banagic Wand! It's a little bit of banana, and a little lot of magic.
Designed by leading freeze-ologists, the banagic wand uses state-of-the-art molecular ice-stronomy to frostulate your sizzle zones and CHILL YOU OUT!!! " The announcer on the television said "Mmm." The kid#2 hummed "I'm totally chilled out. "Kid #1 said, "There's enough banagic fun "For all my friends to enjoy" " The kid#2 said as  All the kids scream happily. "Friendship magic." comet said "Available at better stores near you. " the announcer said "Better stores?" ______ said now interested in only a little "Supplies are limited! Get yours now!" The announcer said and comet gasp "Supplies are limited. Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!" comet said and put a bike helmet on Marco and throws him out the door "What about you ____?" comet said turning to _____ " no I´m fine I´m going to learn some magic spell if that ok"_____ said pointing her finger to the book of spell that is on the table "oh alright" comet said with a little disappointed in his voice "well... see you later then" comet said before walking to the door and go out.

"I can't. I have karate. Today we're learning how to channel our emotions." Marco said one's comet comes out of the door "To a better store near us!" comet said Excitedly and didn´t listen to what Marco said, "Did you hear anything I just said?" Marco asks comet but comet begin to hum:"🎵A little bit of banana, a little lot of magic🎵" comet, I can't go now. And I'm not sure you have a firm enough grasp on Earth culture to go on your own." Marco said but comet goes to the mailman."Hey, get out of our yard box, you scoundrel! Hide your dragon eggs somewhere else. Okay, I'm ready. Let's go." he said and Marco groans  "Marco, we're not moving. You push these little thingies with your feet. Honestly, Marco, sometimes I wonder if you have a firm grasp on this Earth stuff." comet said and Marco paddles the bike slowly."Oh, too slow. Bunny Rocket Blast!" Comet said and The spell propels the bike and its occupants to the plaza were the Karate Dojo is. comet kicks Dojo's door open and sees all the Karate stuff inside.'