First Rate Faith | Saanu

TITLE OF THE BOOK : FIRST RATE FAITH AUTHOR : thewackywritersREVIEWER : SAANU

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TITLE OF THE BOOK : FIRST RATE FAITH
AUTHOR : thewackywriters
REVIEWER : SAANU

TITLE :

I think the title can be given a different name. I don’t think it is actually suitable. I would actually like to know why you have chosen that title. For now I can’t give any justification for it. So for now I think that the title is not suitable so I will have to for a 5/10.

BLURB:

The blurb is a normal cliche blurb yet it gives a good amount of knowledge of the story. So I am gonna have to go with a 7/10.

STORYLINE:

I like the storyline of a foreign family, a big family and they are getting along with the struggles by using their knowledge for good benefit. It is her knowledge that has bought the family this far. I appreciate that. One could also call Faith a prodigy. I also like how Faith meets Aiko, it states the start of a good romance. For this I will definitely give a 8/10.

VOCABULARY/GRAMMAR/PUNCTUATION:

 The indentation and writing style is just adequate and properly done. No hassle with the punctuation. I would give it a 9/10. Even the language is sweet and simple.

CHARACTERS/DIALOGUES:

I must say you have done an excellent job in putting up the aesthetics as they often show the personality of the character. Faith is simply a sweet girl and knows her limits and manners. Whereas I really admire the boldness of Aiko, as she took the baby steps that blossomed the love between the 2 girls. Faith’s Mami clearly was confused and torn, but I am glad she accepted her daughter. The father is supportive just like how every parent should be. One suggestion though I would prefer if there was more love between Faith and her brother.I would like to suggest that the dialogues which are in a language apart from English. I suggest that you give the translation immediately, so that one can understand the conversation between Faith and her family. I would give this a 8/10.

DESCRIPTION:

The description I have no mistakes to report though her little more description on their living conditions is recommended. I would Give this a 7/10.

OVERALL ENJOYMENT:

I enjoyed this story. I always love a good romance and as being a proud bisexual, made me like the story even more. I am glad that Faith had enough courage in accepting her sexuality, as some would be a little confused, granted even she was. The romance is strong and they even declared their love for each other.

PACE:

I would suggest that you go a little slow on the pace. I like the romance but I think it is going a bit too fast, I am asking you to slow a bit down. It feels like a really fast roller coaster even though your cover suggests that. Nonetheless, a 7/10.

SUGGESTIONS:

I have no more suggestions. I think you should continue what you are doing and best of luck 

*********************

Wanderlust Review Shopजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें