Untitled Part 74

Chapter 74 – Extra 5

Re Re has turned three.

"Re Re, listen to your mother. When you come back, you will see a lot of candies."

The young emperor, Su Shisheng, squatted on the ground with a peach blossom behind his ear, making him appear even more handsome. As he spoke, he drew a big circle in mid-air with his hands and his eyes shining, looking very funny.

Re Re has delicate baby facial features, big round eyes, rosy cheeks, tall and sharp bridge nose, and tiny cherry lips, looking very cute.

She scratched her fingers and slowly said: "Sweet, Re Re want sweet."

Su Shisheng rubbed her and responded happily.

Re Re laughed brightly right away and stretched out her small arms to let him hold her. Just walked a few steps, her whole body suddenly rose up. When she turned around, she saw her father standing behind her expressionlessly, her eyes rolled around, and quickly climbed onto Gu Zifu with a smile.

"Father, why are you here? Re Re was going to find you."

Gu Zifu ignored her and lifted his feet to kick Su Shisheng who was still stunned and said with a sneer: "If you like your daughter that much, have your own. Ask Tang Ruyan to have him find some little palace maid to tuck you in the bed tonight, it's guaranteed that you will have children crawl all over the floor next year."

"Nonsense!" Su Shisheng blushed and stood up from the ground. Although he became the emperor, he still suffered under his hand whenever they met.

Re Re, turned around to look at him, her small face was wrinkled, and started giving him teaching in her milky voice: "Uncle, the maid sisters are very good, you are not allowed to bully them."

"......." Su Shisheng gritted his teeth, "Seventh Lord, look at what you have taught Re Re every day!"

Gu Zifu raised his brow, smiling happily, and reached out his hand to scratch Re Re's chin with his fingers: "Say, between father and Uncle, who do you love the most?"

Su Shisheng stared at Re Re blankly.

Re Re's small brain turned very quickly and said: "Humph, Re Re likes whoever gives me candy."

"......."

Little has no conscience.

Gu Zifu pulled her off her body expressionlessly, holding her collar with his fingers, and his hand casually hanging at her sides, which made Su Shisheng's face change drastically.

However, Re Re seemed to get used to it, she grabbed Gu Zifu's sleeve and giggled, showing no fear at all.

"Father, higher, higher."

Gu Zifu glanced at her, raised his arms, and lifted her into the mid-air.

"Haha, flying high......."

Her small pink mouth is as sweet as honey when she talks, which makes people's hearts turn soft when listening to her, but this kid's courage is big, not afraid of anything. She is especially very interested in swords, knives, and so on. Last time, Su Qing saw her was sitting on the floor, and thought that she was playing alone, but when she walked over and saw she was dragging a sword, which was taller than her. Su Qing almost fainted on the spot from shock.

Su Shisheng retracted his hand and said helplessly: "Seventh Lord, Re Re is a girl."

"It's none of your business." After saying, he turned around and walked to the carriage.

Last night, Su Qing mentioned that she wanted to go visit Yunzhou City, so Gu Zifu instructed the servants to prepare the trip. By daybreak the next day, everything was almost packed and ready to set off.