Untitled Part 73

Chapter 73 – Extra 4

In the blink of an eye, there is already December, this year's snow came continuously one after another, covered the ground in white.

Su Qing stood in the yard, stretched out her hand to catch the falling snowflakes joyfully. It would be nice if she could build a snowman in the yard, but she knew the Seventh Lord would not allow her and would keep nagging by her ears nonstop. At the thought of this, Su Qing frowned, looked at the sky and sighed.

She wore a red brocade cloak. In a vast expanse of white, contrasted with the white beautiful sky, she looked just like a fairy dancing in the snow.

This is what Gu Zifu saw when he came from the front yard. He strode over, his tall figure overcast Su Qing's shadow on the ground. When he saw Su Qing's nose was slightly reddish due to the cold, he frowned, without saying a word, he bent down and lifted her up and walked into the corridor.

"If I see you playing with snow again next time, I will lock you in the house and not let you go out anymore."

On the porch, Su Qing landed steadily, stretched out her cold little hand to hold Gu Zifu's warm hand, slightly shaking her body and softly said: "Seventh Lord, does my cloak look good?"

Gu Zifu rubbed her hand to warm it up and casually replied: "Yes, looks good."

"Liar, you didn't even look at it carefully." Su Qing was not happy.

Su Qing is three months pregnant, but her stomach doesn't change at all. Gu Zifu was not convinced, and asked the Imperial Doctors over and over again, the results were the same.

At this moment, he lowered his head, looked at Su Qing's body, the corner of his mouth suddenly hooked. Under Su Qing's doubtful gaze, he lowered his forehead to bump with hers, making a slight noise. Seeing her looking at him with teary eyes, he seemed to feel better and laughed teasingly: " Qing Qing, why aren't you gaining weight?"

Su Qing withdrew her hand from his palm and patted it on his head, muttering: "I won't look good if I'm fat."

"No problem, I still can hold you even if you are fat." Gu Zifu sneered and touched the place where Su Qing just touched him, then led her into the house.

—————-

On the day of New Year's Eve, Su Qing urged Gu Zifu to take her to the palace to celebrate New Year's Eve with Su Shisheng. At first, Gu Zifu refused it. He did not want to go see the younger brother-in-law of his. His hands itchy every time he saw him, and wanted to beat the person.

It was a pity that this time before he could beat his younger brother-in-law, Wen Zhen turned the table first, and the two fought.

Su Qing looked at the two men with gentle eyes, and smiled softly.

————–

Maybe because her body was taken good during pregnancy, Su Qing didn't suffer much in her labor. However, she fainted right away after giving birth before she even had time to say anything.

The whole time, Gu Zifu was in the room with her during her labor. Seeing her exhausted after giving birth, he took the cloth and wiped the sweat from Su Qing's forehead. His fingertip smoothed her wrinkled eyebrows, and gently kissed her like she's a precious treasure. After tucked in her quilt, he whispered in her ear: "Qing Qing, good girl, you will feel better after sleeping."

Su Qing murmured in her sleep.

"Whaa" a loud cry piece through the sky.

The midwife took the baby to Gu Zifu, and said with rejoiced: "The Seventh Lord, it's a girl, she will definitely look beautiful like Madam when she grows up."