Untitled Part 3

Chapter 3 – Gu Courtyard

The door was slammed shut, Su Qing's heart was also jolted.

It was quite outside, she simply braved her courage, opened the red veil, and looked inside the room curiously. The furnishings in the room are no more luxurious than her Jian Zhi Palace. Although it is a joyous day, there are no dragon and phoenix red candles on the table. Besides, this room is giving her a kind of unexplainable gloomy feeling.

Does the Seventh Lord is also look.....

She shuddered, and her arms shivered for no reason all of a sudden. She could not help secretly complaining.

I'm cold, hungry, and sleepy.

What a ghost place.

On the table a few steps away from her, there were several dishes of pastry, fresh and crisp, and it seemed very appetizing. Su Qing touched her groaning belly, and looked at the neatly folded red silk quilt behind her. She closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and quickly covered herself with red veil.

She heard a lot of rumors from people in the palace that the Seventh Lord Gu is an unpleasant character. Su Qing was also undecided in her heart, but to be honest she was still a little afraid.

Evil and fierce-looking? The king of Hell?

Perhaps a big guy with a scar on his face?

Because she didn't sleep last night, Su Qing fell asleep unknowingly while wandering her mind. She didn't know how long has passed, the door suddenly kicked open from the outside and a loud bang hit the wall.

Su Qing was panicked.

She sat up straight subconsciously, held her breath, and listened to the sound of footsteps from the outside approaching here. Suddenly there was another crash, an object like cold metal was thrown to the ground. Not waiting for her to have mental preparation, her veil was suddenly lifted.

A seductive man covered in blood stood in front of her.

Coincidentally, the wind outside broke through the window, whistling with the light in the room, and blowing the scattered hair on the man's face, he looks like a ghost of the nether world that she watched before, extremely evil.

Su Qing screams out in fear.

She didn't even know what is going on yet, feeling a weight on her shoulders, and the whole person was lifted up and directly slammed to the ground.

"Who told you to sit on my bed?" Gu Zifu licked the blood on the corner of his lips and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Su Qing subconsciously retreat, looking at him in horror: "No, no, I didn't, I didn't...."

She stepped back half way, and felt she has touched something even her fingertips, which were folded in her sleeves were also feeling pain from its pricking. Shanking badly, Su Qing gasped and swallowed hard, looking down at the thing in her palm.

It was a cold sword with blood on it!

When Su Qing raised her hands tremblingly and saw the bright red blood in her palm, her whole body shake a few times, and almost fainted on the spot.

Gu Zifu smiled coldly: "If you dare to scream again, I will throw you out of the window!"

Since he said so, where did Su Qing dare to make a sound. Biting her lower lip tightly, she didn't even realize the smell of blood in her mouth. She wiped her face with her sleeve, and hold back the tears in her eyes.

Psycho! This is really a psycho!

Who would wait for the final of the book? Just directly kill her right how!