Untitled Part 28

Chapter 28 – A Rogue

Momo, who changed clothes for Su Qing, came in again to deliver food and drink for them. Holding the tray of food and drink, as she was going to put them on the table, she took a glance at them and saw the two were sleeping on the bed, their postures were very intimated, her face turned terrified, quickly put down the tray and left the room.

Su Qing woke up from hunger and stared at her surrounding in confusion. Looking at the bed curtain that seemed to be put down by someone, blocking the sunlight from outside making the room looked a bit gloomy.

The bowl on the table was steaming hot, she tried to smell it carefully, it was the smell of meat. She didn't eat much this morning before she left for the palace. As for the pastries she bought, she asked the eunuch Changsheng to bring them to Su Shisheng. Changsheng is a smart person, Su Qing knew some matters she cannot hide from him.

At this time, lunch time has already passed. She fell asleep in the middle of feeling frightened. Now her stomach is growling.

Su Qing was sleeping sideways, her mind gradually cleared up and as she was about to get up, lowered her head and realized that she was resting on Gu Zifu's arm.

She was taken aback, looking at it again and screamed out "ah" and dragged the quilt as she fell off the bed in panic.

There was no cover on his body, Gu Zifu's nice body was fully displayed in front of her, his big shoulder and long legs. A slender figure combining with his broad and white chest has made Su Qing's face and switching back and forth from red to white.

Could not tell if she's angry or ashamed.

"You, you, me.... I....."

Su Qing was sitting on the ground in surprise, pointing her finger at him, "You, you, me, me." She said for half a day but lost for word.

There was a small slit in the window, the cool breeze blew in, making Gu Zifu's eyelids moved a little and slowly opened his eyes.

As soon as he opened his eyes the scene greeting him was a little girl clinging to the guilt tightly and her hair was messy. Her face flushed as she sat on the ground staring angrily at him. Her pink and tender lips also became moist with tooth marks.

Gu Zifu's eyes stayed on her lips for a while, then licking his lip as he's going to get up slowly. As soon as he moved, Su Qing screamed out "ah" again, with both hands covering her tightly, said with gritting teeth, "The Seventh Lord is a shameless old rogue!"

"Huh?" Gu Zifu's body reclined to the bed and lowered his head to inspect his body, he then finally realized the reason why the little girl was blushing. The corner of his mouth slightly curved up and pointed at the piece of cloth that tied to his waist and said: "How can there be the rogue, look, isn't it covered?"

He added at the end of the sentence, "It's just a bit revealing."

The moment she heard his remark, Su Qing's face turned redder as if dripping blood, it spread from her neck to the earlobe. The adorable red that makes people want to take a bite....

Su Qing was so embarrassed and angry at this moment. Her mind gradually recovered and remembered what happened in the morning. She remembered she was very terrified and crying non stopped. After that she was carried back by Gu Zifu, and at the end she cried herself to sleep.

Reluctantly to part her fingers, lowered her head to check the clothes on her body and found that she was dressed neatly, but not the same clothes she wore in the morning.

Her heart skipped a beat.

Could it be the clothes were changed by......

Su Qing didn't dare to think anymore, feeling the hot sensation on her face, she once again covered her face tightly and did not dare to look up to see Gu Zifu. Afraid to see what should not be seen.