Untitled Part 49

Chapter 49 – Fire

"Seventh Lord?!"

At this time the fire had been extinguished, but the smoke was still rolling in the sky, looking a little terrified.

Su Shizhuo's face was green, stood there without saying a word, emitting cold hostility, making people around him shuddered in fear.

The moment ruler is furious, could result in millions of deaths.

"What are you guys still doing here, quickly go in to save people!"

Only then did everyone react, lowering their heads and quickly entering the cold palace, saving the people.

When Gu Zifu came out holding the person in his arms, his entire black clothes were covered with ashes left after wood was burned. Under everyone's stunning gaze, he squatted down, holding Su Qing's head with his big hand, a trace of sinister appeared between his eyebrows. He pinched her, but seeing that was no sign of waking up. He then put his fingers on her pulse and slowly transferred his internal energy to her.

"Cough...cough..." Su Qing huddled up abruptly, and coughed uncontrollably. Her fingers t

Su Shisheng kneeling in the ground, his eyes lit up the moment he saw Du Qing. He staggered a few steps as he was about to rush to her, but he suddenly stopped as if he thought of something and bowed his head looking down but the corner of eyes kept falling on Su Qing.

Wen Zhen's brow deeply furrowed, as if he could ping a fly to death if it was trapped in there.

Su Qing's little face was buried in Gu Zifu's arms. After coughing for a few times, there was no more sound.

In the cold palace, there is no sunshine all the year round, and the surroundings are dilapidated. The pillar wood is mostly semi-humid and dry, the fire suddenly ignites. The heavy smoke that suffocates people's throats is very suspicious.

"The younger cousin is out of danger, just inhaled too much smoke, Seventh Lord....." Wen Lingzhuo said halfway, looked at Gu Zifu's face, he immediately shut up.

Soon, another person was rescued from the burning building.

The man was wearing a jade-colored official uniform, but now can no longer see its original color. His hair crown tied up above his head is crooked and scattered, and he looks really in a mess.

Taking advantage of the moonlight, many people recognized who the man was. They looked at each other in suspicion. That person is no other than Tang Ruyan.

Tang Ruyan clenched his fists, and coughed a few times. As his eyes fell on the unconscious Su Qing, he frowned, and said with a hoarse voice, "Seventh Lord, the noble Madam and I are being framed."

"Wen Lingzhuo, go get the Imperial Doctor." Gu Zifu snorted, lifted up the person in his arms and left.

The crowd was silent.

Wen Lingzhuo glanced at the people present, turned around and walked in other directions.

Su Shisheng's small face was full of concern, staring in the direction Gu Zifu just left. He was hesitant whether he should go with them, but in the end he decided not to. He bowed his head full of self-blame, clenching his firsts under sleeves.

He still can't protect his elder sister.

"Your Ninth Highness."

Su Shisheng looked up and saw a tall and mighty man standing next to him. His face looked familiar but he had never seen him before.

Wen Zhen stooped and stretched out his hand to sweep the dust on Su Shisheng's clothes. His cold face was softer. He said, "Your Ninth Highness, this minister wanted to go to Zhi Jian Palace to find the Seventh Lord to discuss something but I'm not familiar with the palace's directions. Can Your Highness lead the way?"