~Chapter 32~

You woke up in Jaden's arms.You shook him.

Jaden: What?

Y/n: Wake up let's go get breakfast

Jaden: Fine but I'm not driving

Y/n: Fine

You guys got up and knocked on Josh's door.

Josh: What!?

Y/n: Can we borrow your car to get breakfast

Josh: Yes but bring us something

You guys walked to the door and got Josh's keys from the table. You went on the drivers seat and Jaden went in the passenger seat. You started driving and you felt Jaden's hand on your thigh. He went higher and higher. Then he just stopped.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Jaden: Nothing

He removed his hand. You finally got to the breakfast place and went through the drive thru. You guys ordered breakfast, paid then left. You guys got back to Josh's house and walked inside. Charli and Josh were in the sofa watching a movie.

Y/n: What are you guys watching

Charli: (movie name)

The Jaden got a phone call. He went to the guest room.You handed Charli and Josh their breakfast and sat on the couch. A few minutes later Jaden sat next to you.

Y/n: Who was it?

Jaden: Ummm Griffin

Y/n: What did he say?

Jaden: To make you guys stay here and not to go to your house until one hour or two

Y/n:Ummm

You guys went back to watching the movie and eating breakfast. The movie ended and you guys decided to call Avani, Addison, Bryce and Payton to ask to hang out at the park.

Avani was busy on a date with Anthony. Payton was going. Addison and Bryce were on a date too.

Jaden: looks like it's just us and Payton

You guys started walking to the park. You guys got there and saw Payton. He was fighting...

A/n: The comment in my story are the best.If only I could like them.