Tagged Hashira's

A/n

To be clear, the chapter 'puppet'.

The fight there was like a cctv. Muzan gave them the scene from Y/N's Blood through Rui's corpse and Y/N's actual body. So it's like a memory thingy.

So when the upper moons saw it, it's like having two monitors up. So yeah.

Glad you all like the chapter though!

*********

"Did you... Get any answers... from him?" Kokushibou asks the red eyed man, his six eyes casted down in respect.

Muzan glanced at the regenerating ex hashira, "I'm searching for his memories, it seems that their base are close" he states before looking at his hand.

There he gripped a crow, it's shiny headband irritates the proeginator. "It's a good thing you caught him by surprise, Kokushibou"

"Of course... their crows... Are sending informations... as your sister states..."

Humming, Muzan tightened his grip on the crow and watched as it bursts to pieces, the blood splattering all over the walls and their faces.

Only the four of them were present, the biwa woman, the upper moon one, the proeginator and the ex hashira.

"D-damn... you K-Kibutsuji!" Tengen coughed as he glared at the demon leaning on the table.

Muzan's expression did not change, "You are not needed anymore" he tells the white haired man.

His hands raises and Tengen's head explodes.

"When are we... going to... attack?" Kokushibou asks the man.

"I want Daki to kill normal ranked demon slayers... the more the merrier" Muzan says before grabbing a paper.

"We can't have them replacing the hashira's so easily..." Kokushibou continues.

Muzan glanced at him, "Yes, we have to find some more of the tagged hashira's. We need to do it as quick as possible"

"Because Ubuyashiki... Will dream a glimpse... right?" Kokushibou asks the man who nods in reply

Muzan turns to the ranked 1, "I will have everyone creating a ruckus for the remaining eight hashira's. I want them to overpower those damned swordsman"

"I don't trust rank 5 and 4 to be alone. So I'm sending them together" Muzan continues and points to the six eyed male.

"And is they do attack, I want you to go with them secretly, understand, Kokushibou?" He asks the male who nods.

"Yes" he nods

"Good. I'll send you the plan later. For now, inform the others" he tells him before Nakime strums her biwa and makes Kokushibou disappear.

Muzan glanced at Nakime and strikes a needle in her neck and pumps blood in her her. Only a few seconds did he pull it out and each as the woman gasp and groan in pain.

"Ack! Ah!" She groaned.

"You'll be joining the upper ranks now, Nakime" he tells her, his red plum eyes glowing as he stared at her.

She panted as sweat dripped down her face, her iris changing shape.

"Y-yes... Muzan-sama" she panted helplessly.

He nods and turns his back at her, "Make use of your power. And I'll be sure to give you more blood"

"Of course..." she mumbled, slowly bowing to him.