Train

In a blink of an eye, Shinobu was kicked harshly into a wall. The wall Shinobu landed on cracked, a dent formed on it. The hashira bites her bottom lip to suppress the pain. Using the recovery breathe to make her feel better again.
"That was fast" she thought, her mind still processing what had just happened.

"Are you suffering? Do you want me to save you?~" Doma asked. Shinobu's sword remained at Doma's shoulder, as she was unable to grasp it more tightly before he suddenly threw her off.

Y/n sees the instant death route and finishes the fight.
"Ok, Shinobu-San. I'm ending the fight, you'll clearly die if I let this continue" she states.

Shinobu had no choice. It was true. She nods and hunts her head low was she sat on the ground.

"Nah, she won't die" Y/n thought, a smile appearing on her face as a funny thought came into her mind.

"She didn't even analyze him, just from the way he acts. If it were really Doma, he would likely play with her to the fullest and eat her when he pitied her or she had suffered enough to give up"
Sighing, she went to pat Doma's shoulder. She pats it 5 times and moves away.

Doma then begins to melt. The color washing away with the melting ice. As he melts away,he fans himself one last time.
"It was nice playing with you, Shinobu-san~"

Shinobu glared at him under her bangs. The pain on her back subsiding. She really hadn't expected for Y/n to fight her since she was a demoness. But then, she remembers that Kaguya even accepted the request despite knowing that their skills are still weak at the time.
"Did you have a fun fight Shinobu-san? Well, I wouldn't call it a fight since he only kicked you. What happened anyways? Got cold feet? Well it's expected, Doma is a sadistic kind of Demon after all" y/n ranted on and on. Her comments breaking the insect pillar's pride.

The pillar stumbles up, she had used recovery breath the whole time to make her recover her strength that she lost with just a simple kick.

Y/n then points at Rengoku, her blood art coming to motion
"Blood demon technique: Puppet Master"

Rengoku notices this and steps forward while Shinobu returns to her original position inbetween the pillars.The demoness scans the countless candidates for the right demon. Her eyes dull as she used the blood art.

"I wonder who the upper moon is, I hope it's a powerful one. I'll happily defeat it"!"he thought.

"Blood demon technique: Master of puppets"

Ice begins to topple up again, the others stared confusedly.
"The same demon?" They thought as it was ice again.

The ice builds up, as it does, color joins. White baggy pants forms along with a sleeveless dark purple-pink hairier that's was cutoff at his waist, left open to expose his chest . Chains of large round pearls appears at both his ankles slowly. Mass of thick lines drew themselves up as his limbs appeared long it. His eyes opened to reveal yellow with blue sclera with the mark of rank 3 etched into it. His hair gradually grew into a fluffy pink hair.

"Creation: Upper moon 3, Akaza!"

Rengoku's smile never wavered as he faced the upper demon, his hand on his sword ready

Y/n peeked from behind Akaza
"Rengoku-kun! Be careful ok?~ I don't want that smile to turn into a frown!" She yelled out.

"Of course! Of course!" He replied,his smile turning to a grin.

The demoness smiled happily at this and gives a small peck at Akaza's cheek.
"You can start now,Renoku-san!~"

The pillar nods and takes his sword out. In truth, Y/n didn't release the copy's full power of the originals in fear that it'll spoil the fun when they face them.
"I wonder what their reactions will be when they realize that the true upper moons is more powerful than this"

Rengoku stanced and readies for the upcoming fight. Akaza grins and crouches. His feet dug into the ground from the pressure. Suddenly, he rushed to the pillar in incredible speed, he pulls his arms back and sends a punch. Rengoku blocks this with his nichiriin blade and receives a small crack at the impact.

Akaza clicks his tongue in annoyance as it did not go through as he expected it to. He then raises right his leg up and sends a kick to Rengoku's side. The flame haired boy glanced at his incoming leg and quickly goes into defensive. As the leg hits him, he was then thrown into a wall simple to Shinobu's.

"Technique Deployment: Destructive kill: Compass Needle" Deploying a snowflake like compass underneath him with numbers from 1 to 10.

Akaza then jumped towards the still recovering pillar, Rengoku quickly dodges the incoming attack.

"First style: Sea of fire"slashes of fire was sent to the the upper moon. Akaza jumps up to avoid the attack.

Rengoku looks up as he sensed him and makes eye contact. Akaza grins and lands behind him. Before the hashira could turn, the pink haired demon had already sent his barrage of attacks.

"Destructive kill: Void Style" Akaza sends out punch after punch. Despite the gap, he had send out empty powerful air due to his fists.

"Fourth style: Wave of blazing flames" Rengoku turned just in time before the attacks had landed on him. As he swing his sword, blazing flames followed the sword's direction. It blocks Akaza's attacks by just a minimum.

His feet gets pushed back a little. Raising his head he turned to face the copy. Only to see none.

Thump!

Rengoku immediately turned around only to be kicked away.

"Hah! Is that all you've got, hashira?"
Akaza smirks and cracks his knuckles. The pillar coughs and tries to fight again but was stopped by the sound of a clap.

They turned away from the fight and turned to Y/n.
"Rengoku-kun! Do you still want to continue?" She asked out.

The pillar nods, wanting to really fulfill the experience.

She frowns and sighs. Snapping her fingers, Akaza appeared beside her kneeling.

Tapping his fluffy pink hair three times, he starts to melt. His eyes met Rengoku's.
"See ya later" he tells him.

As the upper moon melts away, Rengoku stands up.
"Why didn't you let me finish?"

"What? You wanna die or something? Me alone can kill you, you know" y/n stated nonchalantly, her hands waving him off she looked for a new pillar to play with.

"What do you mean?" Rengoku asked. His sword being given to the Kakushi's to send word for his blacksmith.

Y/n turned her head to him.
"Fucking train, that's what I was about to say"