Special * Extra

Y/n sits boredly on the tatami floor. Her hair tied into a high ponytail as she sat quietly

Her scalp ached in pain from F/n's roughness on combing her black silky hair. Her lips puckered out in a pout.

"Geez. That was only a somewhat numbing spell! What's wrong with that?!" Y/n whined, thrashing her arms around.

Her back hits the floor as she sighed. "Hmph! It's not like I wanted to eat them or anyth--...wait maybe I did?" She mumbled, confused herself.

Rolling on her chest, she sighed yet again. "Huff!...This is boring!"

Laying her head on her flowed arms, she closed her eyes.

"I'm sleepy..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Darkness surrounds her view. She couldn't see anything, smell anything. Those 2 senses of hers weren't working.

"Huh? Why does it smell...familiar...?" She murmured confusedly.

The scent that clouds her nose was a scent she knows. The smell was already embedded in her mind from a young age.

Relaxing, her footing soul smiled, "Onii-sama..." Y/n smiled happily. The scent she was smelling was her own big brother's.

Suddenly, she remembers, "But I'm in the demon slaying corps--

Her dark view slowly turned white. She closed her eyes as the bright white light almost blinded her eyes.

Y/n grunted in pain before feeling something cover her eyes. "Huh?" She thought.

The weight on her eyelids slowly vanishes. Her dark view removed and there showed her the busy streets.

Surprise hits her. She wasn't supposed to leave beyond the gate--!!

"Y/n? What's wrong? Did the light burn your eyes too much?"

Y/N's eyes widened. The mellow familiar voice of Muzan hits her ears. It was so long since she heard his soothing calm voice.

Tears bursted from her eyes, she had longed to be close with him once again.

"Y/n?! Why are you crying now?!" He worriedly asks.

Y/n now remembers where she was. She was being carried by Muzan in one of his arms. Her small petite body sat there feeling content and pure happiness.

"I think this was just months after we both got the medicine" she thought before slowly glancing at her side where Muzan's head was placed.

Blush sets on her cheeks turning them rosy pink. She missed him dearly. Her arms trembled ash she moved them up and embracing his neck.

Muzan glanced at her and raised a brow, "What is wrong with you today? You're not acting like yourself, Y/n" he stated. His red plum eyes staring atop of her head.

Y/N's embrace tightens before she relaxes and laid her head on his shoulder. "Let me enjoy this moment Onii-sama" she softly whispered.