Ohagi

A screech was heard.

Sanemi and Tanjiro cringed at the sound, a chill went up their spine. Y/n opens the door glanced at them, "Sorry about that. I didn't really want to have them fix the door" she excused.

Tanjiro forced a smile, "I-it's ok, Y/n-san" His mind still replaying the screech, he gulped.

"Let's go in then!" She exclaims before walking in.

The three walked in her room. The two demon slayers scanned her room , their mouths agape at the luxurious room she was given.

 The two demon slayers scanned her room , their mouths agape at the luxurious room she was given

"Are you serious? I get when master said spoil,but...this isn't just spoil" Sanemi spoke looking around the room, the books in the shelves catching his eye.

"Hey, demon. What's those books in the shelves?" He grumbly asked, walking over to the books.

Y/n beams, "Ah! Those are my diaries that I wrote ever since I got here. My other diaries got left in Onii-sama's place so this only a few hundred years worth" she explained as she grabbed the book on her small fur rug.

Sanemi and Tanjiro grabbed a diary off the shelf and opened them. They then read the diary while Y/n readied snacks.

The demoness grabs two extra futon and connecting them to hers before returning to the kitchen.

Grabbing the newly gifted ohagi's and riceball plum flavoured seaweed. Placing on a tray, she trudged to her kotatsu(a table warmer).

Sliding her legs on the table she turned to the two boys who was fixated in her diaries.

"Hey! Come and eat!" She called out, patting the two spaces.

Tanjiro smiles and jogs towards her while holding the diary he had chosen.

"Arigato!" He says before sitting on her left.

Sanemi hesitates but grumbled to sit beside her, bring the diary along too.

The pillar raised a brow at the prepared treats, "How'd you know I eat these?" He asked her before sitting down.

The demoness blushes and twirled a hair on her finger. "I-I asked the Kakushi's that served under you..." She replied embarrassed.

Before Sanemi could say anything, she turned to the other demon slayer. "S-Sorry, I couldn't get my hands on some Fatsia sprouts...all of the Kakushi's told me that they were not in season" she muttered apologetically.

Tanjiro blushed, "I-its ok Y/n-san! It's alright!" he ranted, he didn't want her to be sudden by just not bringing his favourite food.

Y/n smiles and nods, "I know! That's why I asked Inosuke what kind of riceball you like!" She replied.

Tanjiro's eyes widened, "they already met you?!"

"Yep! They were still weak though...so I don't think they realized that I'm a demon..."she muttered before grabbing a plum fruit and eating it.

"Huh? I thought demons can't stand eating human food?" Sanemi asked, confused at the new scene.

She chuckles, "I can't be the only one who's not gonna eat! It's going to awkward!" She smiled.

Her stomach grumbled in pain, unheard by the two demon slayers.

"Soo~ any questions about my diaries?~" She asked expectantly. Wanting to entertain them with answers they wanted.

Sanemi grinned, "Where's Kibutsuji's hideout--

The demoness glared, "Not that kind of question"

The pillar sighed in defeat. Tanjiro turned to her. "Can you both turn demons into humans?" He asked.

Y/n looked deep in thought, "Hmm... I don't know...never tried it. Besides, even if I turn one back, it'll just become a demon again. Onii-sama's more powerful than me" she stated.

"Huh, this good" Sanemi mumbled as he ate the ohagi she had prepared.

"It is?! Ohh~ I'm glad!" Y/n coped happily.

The white haired male looked at her confusedly, "Why?"

The demoness grinned, ecstatic. "Because I made them!" She stated confidently.

Sanemi then began spitting the ohagi out.

"What are you doing to my food?!" She fumed, grabbing the male's sleeves and pulling on them.

Tanjiro rushed quickly to the pillar's side, hitting his back to help him cough the food out. "A-are you ok Sanemi-san?! Did you need water?!" He asked, worried for him.

Y/n pulled on Sanemi's white hair, "How dare you spit my precious food out?!" She complained furiously as she pulled his hair out.

Tanjiro could only panick and tried to have the demoness let go of the poor hashira's hair. "Y-Y/n-san! Please let go of Sanemi-san's hair" the boy stuttered.

Y/n then began hitting Sanemi's head as she glared at Tanjiro. "No! He spit me ohagi's out! It took me 5 hours to do that!" She retorts.

While the other two fought. Sanemi began getting angry. His veins could be seen as his blood boiled.

Pulling the demoness's hand away from him, he glared at her menacingly. "Are you trying to say to kill me?!" He thundered.

SLAP!!

Sanemi grumbled beside her while Tanjiro had a strained smile. They acted like kids.

"Sanemi-san is too cautious and Y/n-san is too moody" white Tanjiro though as he stared at them.

"Who the hell would think that I would kill you? Are you serious?! Baka! Baka!" She exclaims angrily.

Sanemi only sat quietly, embarrassed to the fact that he acted idiotically.

Sighing as she stared at his somewhat pouting face, she grabs a ohagi.

Grabbing his chin, she forced him to face her. Surprising Sanemi.

"What are you --

Y/n forced a ohagi in his mouth. Before He could spit it out, she leaps into him and closing his mouth using her palms.

She sat on his chest as she childishly forced him to eat her ohagi. Tanjiro stared worriedly as he ate his riceballs.

The pillar trashed around before calming down and gave up. Glancing to the side, he defeatedly chowed his ohagi, a small blush on his cheeks.

"It's yummy..." he thought, liking the food's flavour.

The demoness smiles happily before getting off him. She then went back to her pillow and sat beside Tanjiro.

"Sorry you had to see that Tanjiro. The other one here is too assuming" she stated, a sarcastic smile on her face.

He chuckles and nodded."It's ok, Y/n-san"

"It's not ok! You both can kill each other in one simple misunderstanding!!" He panicked.