Feelings

Y/n frowned. F/n's arrangement in her took way too long.

"What's taking so long, F/n?! The trial's gonna end!" She complained, thrashing her arms in compliance.

The male sighed at the impatience of the female demoness. "Learn how to wait Y/n. I can't have you looking like a harlot out there" he stated, continuing to brush her soft black locks.

She gasped and stared at him in disbelief. "How dare you call me a harlot! You despicable--

"Attitude" he cuts her off.

Y/n but her bottom lip and stayed quiet. "Meany" she thought.

Y/n is a sensitive...and I mean sensitive...demoness.

Her emotions can quickly overcome her sense of righteousness. People in the house knew that and avoided hurting her feelings or making her mad. They wanted her to only have happiness.

Though, F/n is a direct opposite of her. He still held a soft spot for her though he rarely shows it.

She felt almost suffocated whenever she hung out with F/n, she didn't know when he'll nag her. It was almost like he's an overbearing boyfriend.

"Hmph! Onii-sama isn't even this strict!"Y/n thought, crossing her arms.

Hearing him place the comb back to the table, "There, I'm done—

Before he could finish, Y/n runs up to the original floor and goes to the platform where the meeting was being held.

He sighs.

OooooooooooooooO

"That concludes our meeting—

Thump! Thump! Thump!

The pillar's and the Ubuyashiki's glanced at the noise and mentally deadpanned, they knew who it was after all.

"Ubuyashiki-samaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Y/n screams happily, entering the through the door.

Kaguya smiles softly, "You just missed the meeting, Y/n" he informed her.

Her mouth went wide before falling to the wooden floor. "Whaaaaaaat?!! Aww c'mon!!!!" She whined, thrashing her arms in the air.

Sitting up, she faced the curse man, "Can we pla—

"No"

"Aww, what?!" She complained, standing up, she crossed her arms and pouted.

He chuckles, "Gomene, Y/n. I can't have them being injured" he explained.

She frowned and tapped her feet on the floor.

Tap tap tap,

Clapping her hands together, she smiled brightly.

"Can we have a sleepover?" She asked, walking to him.

"But you just had a sleepover with Sanemi and Tanjiro" he replied.

She pouts yet again and started stomping angrily, "C'mooooooon! Pleeaaasssseeeeee??" She asked...cutesy wutesy.

He paused, he felt her her emotions are going to go haywire if her continued saying no. Sighing, he agrees, "Fine"

"Hooray!!" She exclaimed happily, jumping on air.

Turning to the pillars, she lints a hand on them. "We'll be having a sleepover! Under no circumstances that you can say no!" She states.

"Hoi, you're moving too fast—" Sanemi tried interjecting only to be cut off.

"Bring your sleeping robes and own prepared food ok?!- oh by the way, Oyakata-sama?" She turned to the leader.

He smiles, "What is it, Y/n?"

"Can I invite the four too?" She questioned.

"Of course"

"W-wait—

"Yesh!"

Clapping her hands yet again, a kakushi runs infront of them and bowed to the pillars and to the Ubuyashiki's. "What is it, Y/n-san?" He asked.

"She's not gonna ask for our opinions, isn't she?" Uzui mumbled.

"Haha! Of course not!" Rengoku laughed.

"Go to the butterfly estate, tell them I'm hosting a sleepover tonight, and I want them to go, ok?" She ordered.

He only nods before sprinting away. As he was out of their sight, she smiled.

"See you later then!" She said before running back to the house.

Only one thing was inside the pillar's minds, "But where's the sleepover being held?"

Kaguya Ubuyashiki turns to them, "She's an unstoppable force, isn't she?" He asked.

They sweat dropped. "H-hai"

"The sleepover of hers will be open our main house. Do not worry, she will be greeting you there" he says before leaving as well.

The pillar's all kneeled there, "Its moving too fast" they all thought.