Romance in the rain - Luka's perspective

Luka's POV
It was early morning, the stress of everything had collapsed on me. Days and nights were lonely and I had no idea what to do. That was until I got a phone call. It was.... Marinette? The person who's designed Adrien's dress?

MA; " yeah,... he's here"
When I heard those words all I wanted to do was hold Adrien. WS he really there?

LU: " what do you mean?"

MA: " he's been staying at my place for a while now, it's not my place to tell you this but I think he might be staying away from you for all the wrong reasons"

LU: "......"

MA: " I think you should see him later, his shift at the cafe ends  ( close to the end of the day )"

LU: " I'll be there thank you"

MA: " and Luka.... treat him right will you?"

LU: " yeah.."

* Hangs up phone *

Luka's POV
I know where he is and not matter what I'm taking him home.

3rd POV
Luka grabs his coat and heads towards the door when Juleka approaches him.

JU; " where are you going?"

LU: " to get Adrien"

JU: " you found him?"

LU: " yeah"

JU: " ok then" she scurries back to her room with rose.

LU: " make sure the car is ready!"

3rd POV
Luka hopes in the car and heads to the cafe ( this is like an hour early Luka really wanted to see the person he loved ) while on the trip he asks to stop a block a head.

LU; " it's fine wait around here" He parked close to the Eiffel Tower and walked straight towards the coffee shop.

Luka's POV
It had been so long since I felt him in my arms. I took it step by step walking by the cafe on the opposite side of the street. I wanted to make sure you didn't see me before your shift was up. I didn't want to ruin your day. It was then when I saw you, you were smiling serving a customer your bright green eyes were noticeably extra green today your hair was as golden as ever and the way I seen you sigh and look off into the distance was simply all I needed to know that your the person I love the most. I saw you walking out of the cafe only to be caught up in the rain without an umbrella. You walked all the ways over to the Eiffel Tower only to sit and and take a deep breath. Was it really you? Were you tired working all this time pregnant and without help? Why did you leave? All I could see was rain. More and more of it as I approached until I saw you, and you saw me. All I did was stand there, what do I say? I snapped back out of it, and grabbed him tight into a hug.

LU: " I've missed you so much you have no idea" at of all the words I thought of they seemed to be the best to say first.

AD: "... I-.." tears kept on streaming down his face as he griped me tighter.

LU: " I know, I know" I placed my fingers under his chin lightly kissing his soft rosy lips.

LU; " I've been waiting a long time to do that again" I hugged him again even tighter then before.

AD: " careful you might hurt the baby" He chuckled. I immediately loosened what tight hold I had Adrien trapped in and hovered my hand over his stomach. The look I gave him was to ask permission and I think he understood.

LU: " can I?" The moment he boded his head I was too impatient to wait instead I quickly went in and slowly caressed his stomach.

LU: " I'm so happy, but we should get out of the rain we're both drenched" I placed my coat over him holding onto him tight.

AD: " ya" we made our way over to the car whilst I guided him there. But all along the way I could feel a sense of unease. Maybe it was just because I hadn't seen him for so long but something felt off.

3rd POV
They both head into the car and head to the Couffain mansion. While Alfred drives.

Hey author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Sorry it been so long since the last post a severe emergency appeared so I couldn't post anything anyway, don't worry I'm fine! And I'm ready to post even more! Stay tuned for the next chapter for what I have planned there should be and entire smut chapter 😏 stay tuned for them!