The banquet - " I wish we had never met" pt2 ( kinda)

EXTREME SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Adrien's POV
I got changed into a long sleeve shirt of Luka's he had given me a while ago I didn't feel like doing my hair or even taking of my makeup all I wanted was the night to be over. That's when I noticed Luka step out of the bathroom he didn't have a room on exposing his muscular build and v line he was wearing loose black sweats that barely hung on by the string. His chest was covered in sweat but it it glistened of of him like honey. He began huffing and almost collapsed to the ground the only thing holding him up was the coffee table next to him. "
Do you need help? What wrong ?" I walked urgently towards him only to get yelled at "
Backoff! You need to leave now!" He said it in an a husky tone sending shivers down my spine , against my better judgement I held onto his arm and urged him to sleep. To my surprise he managed to stand up straight lock the door than beaded in my direction. It was then I felt like a prey.

Luka's POV
When he touched me it's like I lost all sense I was moving but my body wouldn't respond. My senses were in overdrive. I grabbed Adrien's arms and pushed him against the wall. With his arms over his head he had no movement. I slid my hands up his top to his waist, only to go further up stoping my hand on his bare skin. I leaned my head over his right ear only to huff louder. My hand slipped up to his frail chest and exposed his nipples threw the top. Each button at a time. His silence quickly turned into quivering moans " a-aa~ Lu-Luka.. I don't liiike this... stop... please~" my fingers started to tease his cute pink nipples only to turn my huffing into panting. They got harder every time I rubbed them. I could hear a muffled sound as I turned and saw Adrien holding his voice back by the Seth fo his teeth. I let my hands fall down as Adrien almost fell to the ground. I picked him up over my shoulder and threw him onto the bed. I took the string from my pants and tied his arms to the bed frame. I could tell he was getting scared by his expression but all I wanted to do was devour him. I undid every button on his top to expose even more of his body. My tongue trailed threw his stomach to his chest only to arrive at his neck. It sent quivers down his body. I lightly spread kisses around his neck making eye contact the whole way his eyes couldn't focused and he made even more sounds. " hng... a- aa~" " Luka... huff.... please come back to your- aa~" I licked his neck up to his chin this time making direct eye contact before biting down hard as I slowly pulled down the black underwear he had been wearing down bellow his knees exposing the already erect penis I've been wanting to torment. " Luka don't!" I ignored his please and continued down he tied getting loose from the string but was quickly stoped by the knot. I stroked his cock  until I could hear him screaming his moans * squelch* * squelch *
" aaah~.... hng... I-... I'm cuming!" * squirt *. He looked exhausted his face was already swelling with tears but I wasn't done. It hurt me to look at his face in horror but my animal instincts kicked in and I couldn't stop no matter what I did. I pulled his legs closer and his eyes already had tears flowing. " lu- hic- why?" *Faint sob* by this time I already knew his pheromones were going crazy too along with mine and he was probably confused. I didn't want him having too much fun without me so I stroked his cock even harder than the last time covering his tip before climax. I took the ribbon in his hair and wrapped it around creating a pretty bow leaving him on edge of climax " take it off~" his voice trembling. I wiped his tears and stuck my long fingers in his mouth seductively only to get a flushed red look. I proped his legs up only to open him wide and prep him. I started with one finger hearing more muffled sounds, getting frustrated I opened his mouth up with my other fingers. I could hear even louder moans than the first time " huff... hic... aaa~ aaahhh~" after the first finger I moved on to three spreading him wider each time until I finally hit my limit. I took off the already loose black sweat pants and proped my tip right there before thrusting foreword. * thrust * * schlik * He was already so wet just from my fingers but his insides were warm they wrapped around my thick cock perfectly. I thrusted deeper and deeper until I could Adrien's soft moans became please. " ha-... hng... aaah~" * Huff * I untied the ribbon and stroked him a few more times across and on the tip before we both hit climax. I pulled out and came back to some of my senses only to pull an almost unconscious Adrien into my arms into a hug.

Adrien's POV
It was the morning after, Luka was dead asleep. And I could feel myself wanting to cry even more. Last might was a blur but I know exactly what happened. The ribbon that was so precious to me lay there on the ground. I got up packed my things and took a tact straight to the mansion without telling anybody. ( he ended up taking the ribbon ). I went to get the things in his mansion and find another way to pay him off.

Luka's POV
I woke up thinking Adrien was still wrapped in my arms and yet I woke up all alone. Only to find his stuff gone and the maid saying he left.

Both of them POV
I sat there thinking " I should never have gotten close to you"

Author here hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Also I now realized Luka used Adrien's tears as lube 😅, anyway BIG plot twist coming up make sure to stick around for the next chapter!