Romance in the rain

Adrien's POV
It was my first day on the job, a little cafe on the corner of the street. It was raining, it made me kinda happy. Rain was always a lucky thing, it meant I didn't half to model that day and instead spend time doing what I wanted. The people who hired me where an older couple, and they were pretty sweet as well. They paid me more than enough and I was just happy being around them. Before I knew it my pregnancy had hit one month. Would Luka have celebrated with me? Would he have even wanted this baby? The moment I woke up Marinette surprised me with a decorated apartment.

AD: " what, what the heck!" He said whilst smiling

MA: " just thought you might want to celebrate"

AD: " thank you so much!" I leaped into a hug and pulled back really quickly

AD: " so can we eat Cale for breakfast or what?"

MA: " totally, and it's mint chip just for you"

AD: " well that makes it all the better"

MA: " hey, Adrien?"

AD: " yeah...?"

MA: " don't you think you should be celebrating with Luka instead ?" My voice went silent, I didn't know what to say, I live Luka but in the end I'm just not good enough for him.

AD: " I'd love to but I can't"

MA: " it's ok nevermind, today is a happy day, no sad emotions!"

3rd POV
They both sat eating breakfast and laughing the rest of the morning until they both got ready for work. * Adrien leaves *

MA: " yeah he's here, I think you should talk to him today" .....

TIME SKIP END OF ADRIEN SHIFT

Adrien's POV
It's been a long day I should close up and head back home. Or actually, I'd like to see the Eiffel Tower it's still raining but it's super light so I'll just take a quick stroll. ( after locking up and arriving there ) I sat down on a bench looking straight forward. " I wish Luka were here,
He'd love this" at that point light tears streamed down my face and the rain had covered it up under the grey sky slowly setting.
I got up only to start walking back when I see a figure standing right in front of me. Looking all too familiar. It was Luka, I could tell he was worried, and that he was contemplating wether or not it was me but before I could even open my mouth to say something the rain started falling harder. I think it knocked him back to reality as he ran all the ways over to me handing me his jacket. We stood there staring at each other until he finally hugged me tighter than ever before.

LU: " I've missed you so much you have no idea"

AD: "... I-.." tears kept on streaming down my face as I griped him tighter.

LU: " I know, I know" He placed his long fingers under my chin lightly kissing my lips.

LU; " I've been waiting a long time to do that again" he hugged me again just as tight as the first time.

AD: " careful you might hurt the baby" I chuckled a little. Luka immediately loosened his grip and hovered his hand over my stomach.

LU: " can I?" I nodded my head, his hands slowly caressing my stomach.

LU: " I'm so happy, but we should get out of the rain we're both drenched"

AD: " ya"

3rd POV
They both head into the car and head to the Couffain mansion.

* in the distance watching the whole thing *
Kim's POV
"Guess he didn't remember who I was after all and this means nothing" * throws a wrapped present in the carbage, then goes back to pick it up* - and leaves.

INTERDIMENSIONAL VISION
Marinette sips her hot chocolate and watched the rain. " he'll thank me later"
END OF INTERDIMENSIONAL VISION

Hey guys! Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Sorry for making it so short I plan on releasing Luka's perspective of this entire situation in the next chapter so I didn't want to make it extremely long! Anyway hope you liked it, and what will Luka be thinking the wall this? 🤔