The banquet - " I wish we had never met" pt1 ( kinda)

Luka's POV
We had exited our room only to head downstairs into the main banquet I looked at Adrien as his head almost reached mine with his heels. I smiled so blissfully that when he noticed me looking he simply did the same. Right before leaning his head on my shoulder. The doors had opened and it was on another level compared to the simple ball we attended before. It was all planned out right down to the last detail, of course I'd assume so it being my father and all but when Adrien saw it his eyes lit up like Christmas trees it was cutest thing I'd seen all night.

Adrien's POV
When we got in I was baffled at how amazing it was. There were so many people and they were all looking at me. Of course they err starting I was here with the Luka Couffain. He reassured me by putting his arm around my waist but to be honest can't say it helped much. We walked threw and I could see such beautiful people. We did the rounds and everyone we greeted was so acclaimed or cake from good backgrounds and family's. It made me doubt my abilities a little bit, why would he choose me? When there are so many more amazing people, why me? I quickly wiped the puzzled worried face off of mine and put on. And it hit smile. There was no need to worry Luka or stage him down. But..... was I already doing that?..... by being with him? ( this part makes me sad 😞😞😭😭)

Luka's POV
I Noticed a strange look on Adrien's face he was being awfully quiet he changed it immediately but I could I tell there was something wrong. It was at that moment my father burst threw the doors grand entrance style. He greeted everyone as they bowed heading straight towards me it's then when I felt a tight grip around my arm. Adrien was trembling, fully in fear. I looked at him with a calming look and brought him into more of a hug hiding his face.

Adrien's POV
It was HIM, the scary guy I met earlier. He was heading straight towards us and I could feel my heart racing I tried my best not to release any pheromones some had managed to get out. Luckily Luka's scent and the ribbon covered it but I was still worried.

LF: " well son I see you made yourself look presentable"  son? THIS man was his father? Out of all people him?

LU: " thank you father you look well yourself" Luka's jaw tightened, I was close enough to see it, but ha dig been anybody else it would I have gone unnoticed.

LF: " Hmph, I see you brought a guest" he turned to look at me Luka pushed me further into his back. Luka's father looks at Luka then regains eye contact with me.

LF: " it's quite rude not to introduce yourself to the host" I slowly crept forward still lacking on to Luka as I bowed my head.

AD: " it's nice to meet you sir, I'm Adrien Aggreste" he covered his hand with his mouth probably contemplating who my parents were for me to be with Luka.

LF: " interesting..... I don't think I remember an Agreste, do you kind informing me of
Who your parents are ?" I took a long pause before speaking only to be interrupted by Luka.

LU: " fashion industry, not that if matters"

LF: " very well I'll have my assistant check it out later, but for the mean time, you have the Bougois to talk to about our most recent business inquiry and I'd like very much to speak with your date" Luka slightly scoffed than turned to me.

LU: " I need to go really quickly but I'll be back soon" I nodded in response

Luka's POV
I slowly let go of his arm only for it to drop for a second then the clasp with the other. I walked away giving him an ok look. As I got further away I could see my father start to talk but couldn't make out what works he was saying eventually I caught up to the people I was supposed talk to and as I looked back I couldn't see them anymore.

Adrien's POV
After Luka left his father dragged me to an outside balcony that his guards sealed off and watched behind. It reminded me of the one I met Kim at, btw what ever happens to him? (😏) why did bad things always come of balcony's??? It was then he turned and began to speak.

LF: " I know very well who you are and what family you originate from" my face dropped
" I know your good for nothing money borrowing father killed himself and that your just a lowly maid, I don't know if you seduced my boy with your tactics or your pheromones but know the only reason I'm allowing this is because of your birth symbol ( Omega - super uncommon - therefore he's sort of 1 of a kind ) just know that" he immediately leaves afterwards.

Adrien's POV
I couldn't stop the tears from swelling and the emotions from running. Was that all that I was worth? A symbol? I noticed the balcony wasn't too high up I just leaped of ( it was basically touching the ground - not another suicide attempt - I shouldn't be laughing at that - but seriously call for help if needed )

Luka's POV
I saw my father walk away from the balcony only to hear him say " I did what had to be done" I immediately ran to the balcony only to be held back by two guards. As I scanned the area he wasn't anywhere to be found. Fearing for the rosy I rushed back to our room only to slam the door open ( all the guests don't make scenes and keep to themselves so they aren't paying attention at all ). When I open it my heart sinks as I see Adrien there crying taking off his heels. At least he was there. I ran up to him to give the biggest hid I had ever given. But that wasn't enough I cured his face in my slender hands to wipe away the tears and slowly kiss him. But I could feel more tears streaming I pulled away only to look at wanting answers.

LU: " what happened?! What did my father say!?"

LF: " he told the truth... I'm not worthy of being with you, the only reason he's tolerating me is because I'm an omega, I don't come from a well known family or a sophisticated background"

LU: " he really said that? That doesn't matter to me the only thing that matters is that your here with me, I thought I'd lost you when I got in. I'm just glad your here" I embraced Adrien only for another few seconds before heading to the bathroom while Adrien got dressed. All my rage was piling up until..... I felt a burning sensation..... oh no..... my rage had triggered a rut ( like heat but for alphas - predatory mode )
I left the bathroom still huffing.

Scroll directly to the next part ⬇️ ( I didn't want it to seem like you were just going down a page that lasted forever)