Chapter 14

Quick note, I did a vote a few chapters back on who you wanted to spend the day with, Lizzy won that vote so its a day with her a sisters day, so how will that be let's see shall we

You were in your room reading a book as you where the door opened you heard it looking up seeing Lizzy "Lizzy do you need me?" you asked getting off the bed. You went over she was 3, and you 4 almost 5 she looked at you with big green eyes and said "(name) play?" "you want me to play with you?" she nodded 'playing with her at this age, its just tea parties maybe dress up right?' you thought. You nodded and said "sure Lizzy, let's go to the playroom" you took her hand she smiled.

Soon you reached the playroom "so what do you want to play?" you looked at her she thought and said "dolls?" you nodded going over to the doll house Vincent had made for you, for your second birthday. You'd decided to put it in here so Lizzy could play with it since you knew shed likely play with it longer than you would. You'd been playing dolls for an hour now and decided to ask what else she wanted to play "Lizzy what else do you want to play?" she looked at you and said "tea party" you said "ok, get the tea set and I'll ask for some juice we can pour" she nodded running off.

While she was doing that you went to find a maid or butler you found one and said "excuse me" they stooped and looked "yes young mistress, what can I do for you?" they asked "me and Lizzy are playing tea party, so could we please have some juice or something to use as tea" you told them while asking politely. The maid said "of course, I will go get that and bring it up would you like some snacks as well?" you nodded saying "please and thank you" the maid went to get what You'd asked for, you went back in to see Lizzy had gotten a few toys to sit down.

You went and found some things to use for dress up like hats and things, soon you were both sat down the maid brought the snacks and juice in "is there anything else you need?" they asked you shook your head and said "no and thank you" they went. Lizzy said "what do you do at tea parties (name)?" you said "well, when I've had tea with aunt Rachel she pours the tea" you did that for Lizzy "then she asks if I would like sugar, so would you like sugar?" Lizzy shook her head and said, "no thank you, what next?" "then you mix your sugar if you had any, with either milk or cream if the tea has that then you talk to who you're with, and have cookies or sandwiches," you say while taking a cookie.

Lizzy followed your lead 'wow, she must really look up to me hopefully I can tone the cute down and not have her redecorate Ciel's mansion' you thought, you two just played pretend like you were ladies or princesses. Soon Lizzy's nanny came "your mother is calling you both" you looked and said "ok, let's go Lizzy" she pouted and said, "but the tea party?" "well do more after, but we need to go see what mother wants ok Lizzy" she looked up at you to say do you promise. You nodded and held her hand, after taking your hats and things off you went to Francis you did wonder what she wanted. It turns out it was just lunch, you didn't even realise how fast the time had gone it was already lunchtime.

After lunch it was time for Lizzy to have her nap, she said "no I want to play" "Lizzy" she looked at you "you need to nap, so you won't fall asleep as we play and also you won't sleep tonight" she said, "but!" "tell you what, how about we make a deal" she was curious "if you take a nap now, I'll let you sleep in my bed tonight, and the bedtime story is one you pick" she nodded and went "that was a very kind thing to do" you heard looking to see Francis. "I know, if she doesn't have her nap then shell be grumpy tomorrow and things" you smiled Francis said "(name) Elizabeth looks up to you, she wants to be like you" 'wait what!?' you thought. A small blush made its way onto your face "really?" you asked and sat next to Francis. She said "yes, she does I've seen her watching you have your lessons when you are not at Vincent's with Ciel, or out learning fencing and other sword skills" "why?" was all you could ask, why would Lizzy want to be like you?

"well I can not answer that, only Elizabeth can but for now she wants to copy her big sister it may be a phase or it may be something that isn't all siblings do, that the younger wants to copy the older one I know I did with Vincent, I wanted to be like him do what the boys did" you nodded and said, "like the sword?" Francis nodded and said "yes, and I can still beat him and any man" you giggled and said "I wanna do that too!" she smiled you could see the pride. She said "and you will (name), Ciel will not have it easy when he is older taking over from his father, and he needs a strong woman to stand by his side make his job easier, be his sword and shield," you thought for a moment "like in chess when the queen is taken the king can't do anything?" you asked Francis said "yes, like that a man is only as strong as the women in his life" you nodded.

After your talk with Francis it was time for Lizzy to wake up, the rest of the day you played even in the garden 'I've forgotten how fun this kind of thing can be, being able to just play pretend I have basically an adult brain but I'm in a child's body, I need to do this every so often let lose enjoy this time before the series is officially meant to start when Ciel turns 10 and the fire' you thought. Soon it was bedtime and Lizzy was in her nightwear holding the teddy You'd gotten her for her first birthday, she climbed on the bed and got under the covers shed picked the book. The next day you woke up to seeing Elizabeth hugging you, you smiled at this 'at the moment she's just cute' you thought going back to sleep since it wasn't quite time to wakeup yet.