chapter 2

A week had passed since you came and today you get to meet Ciel you were happy about this, you were dressed up in a nice dress you couldn't wait to meet Ciel. You thought 'come on come on let's go! I want to see small Ciel before he became a tsundere teen' no sooner had you thought that you were in the carriage on the way to phantomhive manor, about an hour later you where there Alexis helped Francis out with you in her arms.

 You thought 'come on come on let's go! I want to see small Ciel before he became a tsundere teen' no sooner had you thought that you were in the carriage on the way to phantomhive manor, about an hour later you where there Alexis helped Francis o...

(Your dress in your favourite colour)

You had a sad look knowing what you do what will happen, you thought 'I'll make sure Ciel had fun and keep Lizzy inline the best I can, there's only so much I can do she's a force of nature herself that's hard to control, like with the whole making everyone over even Grell' you were shown in by Tanaka. 'Just how old is he? I mean he looks the same even now that's what 12 maybe 13 years in the past' you thought soon saw Rachel and Vincent and madam red. you held tears back and thought 'no I won't cry, there's a chance I can save her Ciel deserves a mother figure for a while longer, and a chance to say a real goodbye'

Rachel said, "oh she's beautiful Francis" she nodded, you looked up at Rachel cooing she smiled and said "I have someone who wants to meet you (name)" you knew she meant Ciel. Francis sat down with you Edward was sat down next to Francis so he could be sat next to you, Rachel brought Ciel up you squealed in your mind and thought 'ok baby Ciel is so cute and adorable!' Rachel said "Ciel this is your cousin (name)" you and Ciel where only a few months to a year apart, so where basically the same age "it seems they like each other maybe they'll marry," Vincent said chuckling. You saw Edward get the, oh no she won't look! Like he'd have when Ciel went near Elizabeth.

'Really he's started at what 5 years old, why couldn't you wait until I'm a bit older.......wait what us marry! Uh well, I guess I might have stolen Lizzy's spot as fiancé, oh well if it happens it happens' you thought you decided to make Edward jealous and the adults coo at you. so you held Ciel's fingers and cooed Ciel gave a small squeal and tried to hug you, as he did you smirked in your mind you saw Edward get angry. He pouted cutely he was muttering about how you're only allowed to do that to him 'oh it's going to be fun to make Edward jealous, oh I have plans for when I start to talk' you thought smirking inside.

Soon you were asleep next to Ciel who was hugging you, he was already bonding with you. Madam red said "there already joined at the hip and this them first meeting, but I wouldn't be surprised if they someday married" she chuckled as she had some tea. Francis Alexis Rachel and Vincent looked at each other having the same idea of engaging you two, but for now, it was a thought since that was the second time marriage had been brought up.

Edward watched you and Ciel glaring 'she's my sister mine! You have no right to hug her Ciel!' he thought he was very protective of you, for now, it was cute to the adults a big brother protecting his baby sister. After a few hours it was time to go but Ciel didn't want to let you go "he doesn't want to let her go" Rachel said chuckled getting Ciel off, who made a whining noise reaching for you. Vincent nodded Edward smirked at this now he had you back his sister, you glanced at him thinking 'I swear they wrote him to be borderline yandare, with how he protects Elizabeth and now me at least he doesn't kill and just tries to get Elizabeth to himself and not bother with Ciel, now I get this treatment now I do wonder which will be the one he protects more me or Lizzy?'

When you got back home Edward went to play with you 'why does he hate Ciel? I mean their family, maybe it's just he doesn't want to lose his sister or wants to protect her like a good brother, but for now, they've never said why he hates Ciel' you wondered in your mind. You were annoyed the most you could do for now is lie on your back just about grip fingers and things, you had no control of certain parts of your body inside and outside which annoyed you to no end. you cooed at Edward to keep him happy and seem like a normal baby not letting anyone in on the fact your smarter than you are, that would come with time you were going to be an early developer for your milestones you were going to make damn sure of that.