chapter 20

A quick note, I have had some people say it's getting a bit dull and boring and I appreciate you letting me know I want to do as many scenarios and such before I move onto the anime and manga stories. also, this book is set before the anime I write this without spoiling it for anyone who has not yet read the manga or just watches the anime, I read the manga but have just finished the emerald witch. so please no spoilers in comments all I know is in the next arc or so after there's a big twist that I want to not have spoiled for me please, please, please don't spoil it. not just for me but others who have not yet reached that far into the manga or new manga readers, I know this might seem slow and dull but I hope to get this book finished soon and then onto the next book. after this the book series will go into two directions, one where it follows the anime season 1 and 2 and then then it will be that for following the anime, but I will add a manga version where I follow the manga strictly and alter one or two things to help it fit the story, as each arc will be a book in this series also again thank you for the reads and feedback it helps a lot knowing what you guys want and like.

You decided to get a start on the whole meeting undertaker and having him on your side as to aid you later in this, so you decided to head over there you remember Rachel and Ciel were gone for the next few days and you decided to go and keep Vincent company. you soon arrived and knocked on the door wearing a dress he'd given you; Tanaka answered the door smiling "my lady (name) what a pleasant surprise, what do we owe the honour?" he asked you said "well I know aunt Rachel and Ciel are out for a day or two and thought I'd keep uncle Vincent company" "my how thoughtful you are, come in and I will let the master know you are here" he moved to the side to let you in which you happily did. he closed the door and said "please take a seat" you nodded and sat down.

 he closed the door and said "please take a seat" you nodded and sat down

(The dress Vincent got you)

As Tanaka went to get Vincent you sat there 'OK, hopefully, today he'll have undertaker over, if I remember right, he knew undertaker in that flashback kelvin had we saw him' "hello (name)" you looked hearing your name and saw Vincent. he said "my what a surprise and you've come to keep me company" you nodded and said "yep! is it OK I don't want to be rude?" he smiled and said, "no not at all, now there has to be a reason besides keeping me company while I do boring paperwork?" 'Sharp, no wonder he's the guard dog' you thought you said "it's that, and um because you're the guard dog and Ciel will be the next one. and when I'm bigger I'll be his wife could you maybe help me learn how I can help him better, I don't want to be a bad wife since mother says its important when I do"

He blinked 'well it's a half-truth, plus I can get connections' you thought he chuckled and smiled and said "you're a smart girl, and not just one who will have a pretty face but a brain in there, which is good I can but only on so much being the guard dog is dangerous" you nodded and said "I know, I can already use swords and some other weapons and Tanaka's teaching me some self-defence since I might be the target because I'm your niece and Ciel's fiancé, I need to know since they won't expect me to know how to defend myself" that surprised him. he said "you my girl are full of wonderful, wonderful surprises you think ahead about how others will see you, and also how you want them to see you but also to let them have their guard down" you said "thank you" you smiled at him.

He said "you'll change a lot of things I know that (name), now I have a friend I will show you he will be helpful in the future, he's a bit strange" you smiled and said "I like strange the more unique and unusual the better, I mean if we were, all the same, it would be dull and boring" he smiled "yes very true, now let's go shall we" you nodded taking his hand. 'OK, it has to be undertaker yes! Yes! yes!' you thought soon you reached the games room, undertaker looked at you "now who's this little one?" he asked "this is (name) my niece, and also Ciel's fiancé" "ah the next guard dogs' wife, but she's a bit young?" you huffed puffing your cheeks and said "I'm not that young you know" he laughed and said, "I like her but can make me laugh?"

"Really now, I bet you I can have you laughing so hard you'll have a stitch, if I do you owe me a favour in the future" you smirked at this. you knew you would Vincent said "that's quite a bet you have there" you looked at him "I'm not afraid to make a bet if I know I'll win or it's high-risk high gain even if it's 0.000001% chance of winning still good odds" he chuckled "alright then if I do as you said little one, I'll gladly honour it, but if I don't then you owe me a favour," undertaker told you. which you just smiled and shook his hand and said "deal!" you had them sit down and got a little notebook our keeping your back to them finding the right joke or sketch.

"So do you think she will?" undertaker asked Vincent "maybe, she's unpredictable her mind is beyond her years she thinks ahead as if 100-200 years in the future" that surprised undertaker. you looked through your notebook "OK no, no id be in huge trouble for that, and they won't even know what that is....... ah here we go!" you smirked and closed it then went on to do your little sketch. by the end undertaker was laughing his head off tears down his cheeks "I think I broke him?" you said looking at Vincent he chuckled and said "I think you won that bet, but it was quite funny" you said "just what I've observed from people in park and such" he smiled. undertaker was soon begging for more "it'll cost you for more, nothings free equivalent exchange and all that and besides when I get older and I need information I won't have anything to give in exchange so nope" he liked you, but something told him you were more than human he felt the need to protect you.

(Basically your sketch what makes undertaker laugh)

After you went with Vincent and got to try some new sweets and products, which you had fun doing they were mainly ones for girls than boys after it was time for dinner. Vincent walked you down he'd enjoyed the day with you, all the fun you had he even taught you chess since it was late Vincent said "Tanaka can you let Francis know (name) will be home tomorrow, it's late and I don't want her to travel back so late" he bowed and went to do just that. at dinner "what food does Ciel like?" you asked him, he listed some off you wrote them "why do you ask?" "Oh, I'm thinking if he has a bad day, I can say to the chef or try to make it for him to make him feel better," you told him. he was confused on you cooking "well it tastes better that way and its more special" he nodded understanding, now what you meant you certainly were a unique girl not doing anything how others did it but rather your own thing.

After dinner which was your favourites, you were in your room there yet they gave you your own room there. 'I don't want him or Rachel to die, no but I can't save them then it wouldn't be black butler at all, no and if I'm here that night it might be worse, and if I have Ciel come to mine again no black butler, no Sebastian and I can't take his place' you thought and sighed turning on your side to face the window. hugging your bitter rabbit and silently cried a little over losing people you'd bonded with and had come to see as family, you knew it had to happen but it didn't stop it hurting any less and wanting to change it.