chapter 9

Things were going nicely now, yes Elizabeth got a lot of attention but you didn't mind since she was a baby and you were almost a toddler. Edward seemed to spend his time watching Elizabeth, you were glad as it got him away for a little bit when Elizabeth was napping then he'd come to you to play. At times you seemed mature for your age but you couldn't help it, you were a lot older than you looked but you'd sometimes act like the age you looked.

Soon death came for their usual check-ups you were in your room alone they said "so how's life with them?" you looked and said "its ok, I swear Edward's a yandere in the making now Elizabeth's here attentions on her but I can understand, she's a baby and needs attention they still give it to me" death nodded "so how's the album coming along?" you asked death nodded and said "good, good I've got a few pictures of you and Ciel together and with his parents, you'll get it on his tenth birthday but don't give it to him right away wait" you nodded "I know, suddenly getting them would seem strange also leave some spaces for pictures to be added, that way if I ask my mother that feels weird saying that anyway when I ask her it won't seem strange, just someone doing something nice for someone who's lost everything also make it so it can't be destroyed" death nodded and said "no problem, well id better go" you watched death leave.

You lay back and huffed saying "I'm bored! ugh no internet no Xbox, switch, ps4 no tv ahh I hate the Victorian era for this" you just looked up at the ceiling, you decided to take a nap there wasn't much for you to do at the moment. You were too young to do lessons, and too little to really do anything after your nap you went to find your nanny, she was talking to a maid she saw you and said "now what are you doing here?" you looked at her and said "cookies?" you figured why not make some cookies. She knelt "you want a cookie?" she asked you shook your head, you wanted to bake you couldn't quite say bake yet. She thought and said "you want to make them?" you nodded and said, "yes pwese!"

Your nanny said "let me ask your mother see if it's ok, I don't want either of us in trouble" you nodded holding her dress, as she walked you saw Francis feeding Elizabeth "Mama!" you called to her, you couldn't quite say mother yet Francis looked your nanny said, "my lady, she's asked if we can bake some cookies is that alright?" Francis was a bit surprised but nodded saying "I see no problem with that, as long as you supervise" you smiled and squealed running to her hugging her leg squealing "ank Chu mama!"

Francis was a bit taken back you'd never really done anything like this but smiled and rubbed your head, you waddled to the nanny and went to the kitchen the chef said "now what is the little mistress doing down here Ran?" you looked at your nanny and thought 'Ran so that's her name it's a Japanese one to' she said "oh she said she wanted to make cookies with me, and her mother agreed to it" the chef nodded smiling and got everything you need. Ran knelt and said "now, we need to make sure this nice dress doesn't get flour and things on it" she gave you a little apron and washed your hands you were sat on a stool.

The chef said "now what cookies should we make?" you thought they chuckled you seemed deep in thought and said "(favourite cookie)!" luckily it was one that could be made in that era, the chef got everything you were helping Ran by passing her the ingredients and mixing things, with her help of course soon they were in the oven and you cleaned up. The chef said "I'll keep an eye on them, and when they're done I'll let ran know" you nodded and said "otay!" you smiled the staff adored you, and who wouldn't adore a cute little girl.

You wanted Ciel to try some and hoped he'd come over, even tomorrow or the day after at latest Ran took you back to your room to play. which you did you just drew yes you were better than an average 1 ½-year-old you kept those drawings hid since most wherefrom the future soon you were called down for dinner you waddled down. Having help with the stairs Edward and Alexis were sat down, Alexis asked what everyone had done Edward told him about his lessons Francis nodded "cookies!" you said Alexis said "after dinner" you gave a cute glare and pout and said "me cookies!" Francis said "I think what (name) means is that she made some cookies today, well helped make them"

Edward said "but a lady doesn't cook" you huffed and said, "canto, good cookies!" Alexis chuckled "it's good for a lady to have a verity of skills, cooking is not one a lady normally will have but it can be very useful and (name) possessing this skill will be good," Francis said you nodded and said "yeah! Good, good" 'and it wouldn't hurt to know how to cook, I mean when Ciel gets Sebastian he's hopeless at least I can cook for him and teach Sebastian to'

After dinner was over your cookies were brought out Edward tried and said "there really good!" he rubbed your head you squealed happy they liked them. The next day you were over to Ciel's since Vincent and Rachel hadn't seen Elizabeth yet. you were holding your cookies like they were the most valuable thing in the world, when you got out you walked with Francis holding onto her dress Tanaka opened the door and let you in. you saw Ciel he ran and hugged you as he did you moved the cookies you didn't want the crushed, you hugged back Rachel knelt and said "Ciel's been looking forward to your visit to play with you, and see his new cousin" you nodded and held one up to her and said "cookie?"

Rachel chuckled and said "I'll take one and save it for tea, and can I take one for Vincent to?" you nodded she took two. After Ciel had seen Elizabeth he took you to play you said "tea party?" he nodded he got the little tea set for you and you put the cookies on the plate for you both to share. Ciel took one you watched closely he ate and said "yummy!" you smiled a maid put milk in the teapot so you both had something to drink, you and Ciel had fun enjoying this 'oh I'm so using this as blackmail on him when he's older' you thought. You did wonder if he'd let you do his hair and things, you had a feeling he'd do anything for you if you asked him.

Soon Tanaka came in and stopped and looked at you two you were doing Ciel's hair putting some ribbons in it, he chuckled and said "young master, lady (name) it's time for lunch and the master asks if you have any more of those cookies" you and Ciel looked you nodded carefully taking the plate to Tanaka. He took it saying "you're a very good baker lady (name), the master and mistress really enjoyed them" you giggled and said "nanny ran and me cookies!" he gave a loving smile 'oh you and her are an item! I knew it Tanaka don't deny it' you thought he lead you both down, you and Ciel holding hands as you got to the stairs Ciel said "me first" he went down a step and held your hand helping you down.

In your mind you squealed about this at how cute it was, when you got down the bottom you said "ank chu Cece!" and hugged him he hugged back 'I must protect this smol cinnamon roll! He's too precious can't we keep him as he is and not change him' you thought you liked this cute Ciel. You heard the adults awe and coo at you and Ciel, and decided to make it cuter and say "my Cece!" you did a protective hug of him he said "my (name)!" but in a baby way for your name. Vincent chuckled he knelt and said "Ciel" he looked at Vincent, he said, "what if when you're all grown up, like me and your mother you and (name) married?"

Ciel nodded his head fast 'whoa! Careful you'll bang your head' you thought Rachel chuckled and said "are you sure Ciel, you could have Elizabeth?" he gasped and pulled you to a hug and said "no (name), (name) my (name)!" you giggled hugging him back nuzzling him. Tanaka chuckled Vincent said "alright so when your bigger, like me and (name) is big like her mother and your mother you and her can marry" it was then it hit you and you realised they'd engaged you and him 'WHAT! Where us, you engaged us! I did put it to let this happen if he was engaged to Elizabeth then that, but oh boy in the future if Sebastian and the others like me oh god! why do I get the feeling ill get a harem out of this and Ciel's going to order Sebastian not to try anything, damn it1 I want a possibility of Sebastian' you thought.

You were sat next to Ciel at the table, Francis said "Ciel your hair?" he giggled and said, "(name)!" Rachel chuckled and said "I remember I used to do that a lot with Ann, seems (name) already has Ciel wrapped around her fingers its good there both close in age, the same with Elizabeth they all have someone to play with" you were still dazed over the fact you and Ciel where engaged. You did wonder if Elizabeth would try to get Ciel, or would she leave you alone to be with him.