chapter 22

"(name) Elizabeth!" you heard Francis call you both you looked at your calendar. something told you to and you saw it was June 1st "why does this seem familiar? or heck important, ugh I can't think why!" you asked yourself and went down to see what Francis wanted. Elizabeth was down there, once you got down there Francis said "now your both here on the 4th your brother's school, western college has a cricket match on the 3rd we will go for the opening ceremony and the 4th for the tournament"

'Wait cricket can take days from what I remember, those tournaments can sometimes last weeks' you thought cricket wasn't much of an interest. in the past you faked interest when Edward talked about it, yep you were definitely taking a book "I have a question" "yes (name)?" "May I please bring some books in case I don't quite like cricket," you asked hoping you could? Francis thought about it and said "very well but one book" you nodded understanding, she said one book and one book it would be but a thick long book to stop boredom.

Soon it was the 3rd of June you were travelling with Francis, Alexis, Edward and Elizabeth Ran had come along as well as a new maid who'd been assigned to Elizabeth Paula. you and Elizabeth were already dressed up for the party on the way you ended up napping, luckily your hair didn't get messed up. Ran quietly chuckled at this it took a few hours but soon the journey was over and you'd all arrived at western college. you looked up at it thinking about what was to come soon 'maybe I should get Ciel to play cricket more or something, to be a bit more active I mean the circus and here he couldn't handle it, also the cruse yeah I'm working on his stamina a little after he summons Sebastian' you thought, a hand was put on your shoulder you looked it was Ran.

(Your dress for the party)

(Your hair style for the party)

"Is everything ok? you looked very deep in thought" she asked you nodded and said "yes, just thinking maybe in a few years Ciel will come here since his father did, and likely his grandfather to but I wonder if there's a girls equivalent for like a finishing school since this is for boys maybe there's a girls one like a finishing school to help girls be the best wives and things" Ran chuckled and said "perhaps, but let's catch up I'm sure your brother is excited to see you" you gave a nervous laugh you know he'll go over the top.

Soon the opening ceremony happened and the party started 'ok I am shocked that no one in America complained about the word fag since it doesn't mean cigarette there, but rather a nasty word for being gay' you thought soon you heard your name being called. you looked seeing Edward you said, "hello Edward," one guy said "hey Edward this your fiancé?" another said, "yeah she's cute, lucky guy" he looked and glared saying "no this is my younger sister (name)" you said "he's right and nice to meet you boys I hope my brother isn't causing trouble" you smiled they blushed 'yeah it's easy to switch' you thought.

One said "oh yeah he's a great guy, now Edward introduce us" "unfortunately I'm already engaged to lord and lady Phantomhive's son, so I'm afraid you're out of luck there but my younger sister Elizabeth has yet to have a fiancé, she's there with our mother and father" they went "(name) why did you do that?" "Because I don't want them flirting with me, and besides it's fun to watch our mother scare them off if they can't handle her, they have absolutely no hope in becoming her son in law" you smirked looking at him, and sure enough they ran with their tails between their legs after Francis talked to them.

'And now I know where Edward gets it from' you thought, the night went on like in the manga when Ciel came. dancing and fun you did avoid dancing the exceptions of Alexis and Edward you avoided Druitt's nephew, you were not mentally prepared to deal with that family yet at all nope in like 4-5 years maybe but now nope not a chance in hell.

The next day you were sat in the stands with Elizabeth, Francis, Alexis, Paula and Ran you had a large book. Elizabeth said "a book?" you nodded and said "in case I don't quite like cricket, I will watch Edwards matches since he's our brother but the others I couldn't give a monkeys about" Ran chuckled and said "that's true, sports are not for everyone and everyone has different likes, such as football some like that while others don't" "what's the point it's kicking a ball one end of a field to another to kick it into a goal, and I don't even want to try and think about cricket rules they make my brain hurt, Edward explained it but all I know is if the bat hits the stumps and knocks the wickets out that person got themselves out, and if the bowler does it then it's some points" Alexis nodded to say that's correct.

(Your outfit for watching the cricket match also in whatever colours you want)

The first match was luckily Edward, you tried but this was hell and boring 'at least Ciel and soma will make it interesting, and Sebastian can I just please leave' "well, well finding this dull?" you looked to see death "don't worry they can't see me or hear me if you talk aloud to me, they just see you watching the match" "good to know, please relive my boredom this is so dull ugh" they chuckled and said "true it's not everyone's cup of tea, so how's life going?" "Ironic you say life, huh and it's fine just I know the dates approaching and fast by the way I have a question?" you looked at them. now this piqued their interest "go on," they asked "well is it possible to have someone like Sebastian or Agni, a butler doesn't matter if they're human or not as long as they can do what they can," you asked. death said "I see ill see what I can do, I can't promise a demon but if there human they'll be how the Indian butler is can keep up with a demon"

You smiled and said "thanks, I know I need extra help to make up what I can't also put their mind at ease with what will happen" "I see, worried about them are you?" death asked "I don't know, but they're as close to family as I'll ever get since I can't go back as much as I wish to" "true I can't send you back unless it's very specific circumstances but as far as I know in the world you came from your dead, but that could all change who knows" you raised an eyebrow at what death just said. could there be a chance to return to your world, but if you did that it would mean leaving everyone here or could you take some with you.

When you had finished talking to death you saw Edwards first match was over, and he'd won you clapped with everyone the days seemed to drag on. it felt like months rather than just two days in the end Edwards team won 'no surprise there' you thought, you were reading the book you brought. after the cricket match was all over and done with Edward travelled back home with you all "(name)" you looked at Edward "when we get home ill spend the day with you" you nodded and said "alright then, but no cricket I've had enough of that for a while let's say for about 5 years" he raised an eyebrow at that confused but nodded.