chapter 11

Things were going on you were now 3, Ciel 4 and Lizzy 1 almost 2 and she would constantly follow you around like a chick to its mother shed always want you to play with her. which when you had time or felt in the mood to you would, but the times you didn't was for one of a few reasons and those reasons being you were tired, couldn't be bothered or not in the mood if it was one of those reasons you'd promise you would later or the next day or send her to Edward, who was surprisingly always happy to play with her. Life was good for now you knew that this would last for another 6 maybe 7 years given that Ciel just turned 4 not long ago.

Today you were starting your sword lessons with Francis, Ciel was there to you could tell she was going to be strict but not that you could blame her, this could be very dangerous for you and you could get hurt Francis was showing you and Ciel swords. you said "mother" she looked "why isn't father showing us this?" you asked curious about this, you knew she had whooped his but like it was nothing and something everyone could do, and basically beaten the head knight but you still wanted to hear her answer, she sat down and said "because your father is busy, and he is a good swordsman after all he wouldn't be the rank he is but I beat him" she had said it like it was a matter of fact.

You and Ciel looked at each other, your hair was now long so Francis had tied it back for you into a (ponytail or pigtails yes you will have long hair, but in that era, women usually did as you get older you can change it, but for now it's like this) Ciel said "so does that mean aunt Francis is better than uncle Alexis, and a lot stronger?" you thought about it and said "I guess it does, and it also shows girls can beat boys at somethings, but it also means mother can protect everyone" Ciel said "ill protect you (name)!" you giggled and said "me too! I'll protect you to" Francis smiled at this.

She clapped her hands to get both your attention you looked "now, we won't be starting any fighting yet first we must learn about the sword the different kinds, there are many different ones and each has a fighting style you both will be learning how the British knights fight, and also fencing as all nobles must know how to fence sword fighting outside of fencing is not taught to all nobles, but our families must learn this (name) because it is what the Midfords are known for and you Ciel" she looked at him "because it is good if you are to take after your father, and also be (names) husband when you grow up you will need to know how to protect not just yourself but your family understand" she told you both you and Ciel nodded and said, "yes mother/aunt Francis!"

She nodded and said "good now," she told you about each sword and its fighting style she showed you some practice swords and said "these will be what you will use when not learning to fence they cannot cause damage to anyone, at most a bruise once I see you are up to a satisfactory level with them I will then give you real swords to use" after another hour or so you and Ciel were allowed to go. you went to the garden since it was nice "aunt Francis can be strict" Ciel told you which it wasn't a lie, you looked at him and said "she doesn't want us hurt, it can be dangerous Edward told me about someone he knows who by accident got a deep cut on his arm he almost lost it"

Ciel paled a little you saw and smiled saying "don't worry, if we listen to mother then well be ok and well be the best, better than mother father and Edward!" he nodded getting a cute determined look and said "yeah! if we're going to marry when bigger I have to get better be like aunt and uncle, to protect you so you never have to fight" 'ok that's so sweet, no one's ever said anything like that to me.......not even him, wow! I haven't thought about that jerk who broke my heart, I was right a boy from anime would show me more love than he did' you thought and said: "silly Ciel, I will have to fight sometimes but thank you and I'll do the same" he smiled and kissed your cheek you blushed.

Ran saw and smiled at this, she cared for you like a grandmother would you'd even called her granny Ran or Nanny Ran. she watched you both, for now, she was also like your own maid she was proud on how you were growing, she had been giving you secret cooking lessons you'd told her you really wanted to learn to make yummy food for everyone. Also, she couldn't say no to you you'd found hardly anyone could, you played with Ciel until Rachel came to take him home.

I'm a midford Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें