chapter 24

Today was the day Edward was going to spend the day with you, you only hoped it wouldn't be dull and boring like say him trying to get you into cricket or wanting to fence with you. you had enough of fencing in lessons, a knock soon came on your door you said "it's open" you were reading a random book. you looked to see Edward come in you put the book down, he said "let's go" you nodded following him.

(Your outfit change the colour to what you want)

'Where is he going to take me today, and what will we do?' you thought wondering just exactly what he had planned for today. he helped you into the carriage you sat down "so where exactly are we going today?" you asked he said "it's a surprise" 'no, you don't know or forgot to plan something' you thought. you watched the world go by you soon saw a fair, you looked at Edward and said "Edward can we go please?" he looked and said, "go where?" "The fair, there's one nearby please it'll be fun," he thought about it and agreed you missed going.

Soon the carriage pulled up, he helped you out you said "you've got money, right? because they aren't free" he said "of course I have, mother gave me some" you nodded glad at this. you walked in with him it wasn't as large as the ones you're used to, but for this era, it was big enough. you walked with Edward he was a bit unsure of everything, you looked at him and said "oh lighten up Edward, this will be fun and it's different" he said "I said nothing" "no, but your face tells another story" you ran off to a games stall.

"hey don't run off (name)!" he called after you, which you rolled your eyes you happened to see a cute stuffed animal and said "excuse me, sir how do I win a prize?" the man looked and said "it's simple young lady, it's very simple you pay a penny, and get 3 goes to shoot a prize with this cork gun if you do hit it and it knocks over then the prize is yours," you said "ok" Edward came over and said "you want to play this?" you glanced and said "yep! so a penny please" he gave the man the penny. Edward had to hold you up, you did thank him you saw the prize you wanted. you used the first two shots to get it near the edge, the man said "you're very close young lady, make this shot count" you nodded and shot the stuffed animal in its head, and it fell you said "yes!"

 you used the first two shots to get it near the edge, the man said "you're very close young lady, make this shot count" you nodded and shot the stuffed animal in its head, and it fell you said "yes!"

(Pick one as your prize)

T

he worker chuckled and said "here you go" they got the same prize from under the counter and gave it to you "thank you sir" "your welcome young lady" he smiled at you. after you and Edward walked around trying some foods they had, going on the few limited rides and playing games. soon you saw a poster for a sibling's competition you read it, it said how there was a competition for siblings to enter, and there was a prize for the winner, you looked at Edward and said: "can we enter please?" "Enter what?" he asked.

You pointed to the poster and said "that" he looked and read it over and said "um I don't think" "you don't want to?" you had teary eyes and looked sad. he said "n-no that's not it I" he was trying to come up with a good excuse but nothing, in the end, he caved in and let you enter with him you could be very manipulative when you wished. he began to worry what he'd got himself into now, soon you were on a makeshift stage with some other siblings who'd entered. the host said "welcome everyone, to this little fun competition! It's to see how well these siblings get on and such, the rules are simple every task they successfully complete or question asked they win a point, there added up at the end by our judges and winner wins a prize there's a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as other prizes for say best siblings and so on, now let's begin!"

You knew this would be easy, but you didn't really care about winning. you wanted Edward to get out of that comfort zone of his, the first round was a small quiz the siblings took turns answering questions. you had to answer first 'this will be easy for me because of the manga, but also because I've been living with this idiot for almost 9 years' you thought, and as you thought you got every single one right. the audience clapped saying how it was sweet you knew so much about Edward, it was his turn he got one or two wrong, but it was because he confused your answer for something Elizabeth would answer but no biggie.

After the quiz it was little games to do together to play against other siblings. one happened to be tug of war "are you sure about this (name)? it's not very ladylike, and you might get hurt" he asked you glanced at him and said "I'll be fine, just pull and do as I say ok" he nodded still unsure on this. soon the games began, people cheered for the two teams. you said "when I say walk 3 steps forward" he nodded confused, soon you gave the signal and he did as you said. which surprised the two brothers who you were playing against, and it made it so you would win.

"They cheated!" one of the brothers said, the man who was the referee said "they didn't, the rules for this was both of them have to hold onto the rope, and pull the other team over the line which they did, but a very good strategy to use young lady" you smiled and said "thank you sir" Edward was surprised at that. he wouldn't of thought of that, these games continued and soon it was over. the host said "alright! now we will announce the winners of this little competition" everyone watched, you could see a lot of people who entered took this way to seriously and wanted to win.

The names were read out from last to first, soon yours and Edwards names were read out you'd come 2nd which you didn't mind. you knew it was because of the games, you came second you were given a two stuffed animal. Edward wasn't sure what to do so you took it and gave it to a little boy who'd placed near last, and said "go on take it" he looked and said "it ok?" you nodded saying "yeah! it is my brother is a bit big for that, and you did really well, so think of it as a prize for doing well" the boy had the biggest smile and went to show his big sister what he'd got. on the way home you were looking out the window "why did you give it to that little boy?" Edward asked you. which made you look at him saying "well, you were too old for that toy and didn't know what to do with it, and it made the little boy happy to get that" he nodded he saw how kind you were, and he was so proud of you and kind of glad you weren't how some girls your age where so selfish and such. 

(The prize won pick one you give the other to the little boy)