chapter 7

A year had soon passed and your birthday was coming up, your first birthday the manor was getting set up for this you knew it wouldn't be like back in the modern world but it would still be expensive. Francis was checking the list of invitations over for who to invite outside the family, as far as they knew you had no idea about what was going on around you but you did.

Alexis said, "Is that everyone who well invite?" Francis said "yes everyone important and those we want to keep good relationships with" he nodded, knowing not inviting certain people could be bad, but he trusted his wife the time seemed to fly it was soon your birthday since it was a nice day it was held outside it was set up simple.

Your nanny was dressing you up in your newest dress, you thought 'I'm slowly starting to see where Elizabeth gets the cute thing from, slowly' the nanny smiled at you as she finished changing you and fixing your hair. you smiled back you liked her shed always tell you funny stories or sing to you, yes Francis spent time with you as your mother, but you knew, in reality, your nanny was the one raising you and you couldn't blame anyone since it was to do with the era, the rich had people to raise their children part of the time and the Milford's where no different.

 you smiled back you liked her shed always tell you funny stories or sing to you, yes Francis spent time with you as your mother, but you knew, in reality, your nanny was the one raising you and you couldn't blame anyone since it was to do with th...

(Your dress change the pink to a different colour)

You were taken down to the party, guests were starting to arrive you saw Ciel and said "down pwese" the nanny smiled and set you down. You waddled fast to Ciel and fell on top of him squealing and hugging him, he hugged back giggling the adults who were there awed at this. one man said "Alexis you'll have to watch it or the little lord phantomhive will take your daughter" the men laughed "if she did end up with Ciel I have no problem with it, as I know Vincent will raise him to be a true phantomhive and a gentleman," he said Vincent nodded and chuckled saying "yes, Ciel is really taken with (name) he always enjoys any time he sees her, but that what was said a year ago by Angelina about them marrying"

Alexis nodded and said, "Myself and Francis will talk it over later and let you know soon of our choice" Vincent nodded understanding that Alexis had to talk to his sister about this. he watched his niece and son play you saw Tanaka and your nanny talking 'are they married or together?' you wondered as you could see your nanny smiling as she talked to Tanaka, Francis was talking to madam red and Rachel Edward was talking to some of his friends, you saw your cake it looked so good you wanted some but would have to wait.

Your presents were on their own little table, everyone was enjoying the little party you enjoyed playing with Ciel and some other kids your age, Edward had taken Alexis talk to heart and was acting like a big brother watching you Ciel and the other babies and kids who were younger. Soon a maid said "the food is ready to be served please help yourselves" it was a buffet style, while the adults and other kids are you Ciel and the others your age were fed by their nannies maids and butlers.

After you'd eaten it was nap time, you slept next to Ciel you both hugging each other the adults awed and cooed at this finding it adorable "why do adults find things babies and little kids do cute?" one of Edwards friends asked. Edward said "I don't know as long as they don't cause trouble I don't care" he found things you did cute, but didn't say it aloud to his friends after that much-needed nap you stretched and yawned Ciel was awake.

Alexis had you on his lap while the gifts were brought over, you decided to have some fun and rip the paper off the ones you liked the look of you didn't you wanted to save them. Most gifts where the usual baby dresses, storybooks Edward brought his gift over for you it was toy cat you squeezed it some women awed. Rachel said "our gift are some funtom toys, Vincent's added some new girl toys" Francis gave you hers and Alexis gift it was surprisingly not a sword, but a teddy that was a swords person Edward said, "what do you say when someone gives you something nice (name)?" "Say ank chu!" you said/squealed loudly giggling and clapping.

Adults cooed and awed saying how your such a good polite child and so smart to at only just one, Edward said "of course my sister is, she was walking and talking before everyone else" Francis said "Edward come here please" he went over wondering what his mother wanted to tell him? "Edward me and your father have something to tell you," she said. Now you were curious about what "what is it, mother father?" Edward asked Alexis said "it seems you will be a big brother again, as your mother is pregnant with your baby brother or sister" 'well I did put to be a year older than her, so they are going to make it so I'm like a year and nine months older than her or what?' you thought.

"How long until they come mother?" Edward asked excited to be a big brother again, Alexis said "your mother is about three nearly four months along, so it won't be long the time will fly" 'so I'm one now and she's like three or four months along, thank god I did not hear that session so I'm going to be a year and five or six months older than her, still a year older than her' after telling Edward and you they told Vincent and Rachel who were pleased for them. Vincent said "maybe it will be another son like Edward" Alexis nodded and said "but no matter what he or she is we will love them, and it will do (name) good to have a sibling close in age to her to play with and also Ciel, they may be a year or two older than our newest member they will still be closer than what (name) and Ciel are to Edward" Rachel nodded. Everyone was happy at this news you were planning the headaches you'd get with Elizabeth at times, but planning ways to trick Edward to be dressed up by Elizabeth or ways you could both get him you had a few months to plan.