Ch.1️⃣0️⃣

Kayla "KC" Pierce
Atlanta, Georgia
Doctor office

"Okay ms.Pierce have you been taking you prenatal and bipolar medicine." The nurse said while checking my blood pressure.

"Yes." I said calmly.

Yes I'm a month pregnant with Keys child and he doesn't know, yes I have been taking my prenatal for my baby, but I absolutely have not been taking that nasty ass bipolar medicine.

The shit make me feel weak or like I'm being detained or sum.

"Are you sure Ms.Pierce?" She said again looking at me.

"Are you calling me a liar?" I said ready to snap on this bitch.

"And why are you all in my business just take my blood pressure and get out." I said making her roll her eyes at me and walk out.

I should get her fired.

After waiting for about 8 minutes the doctor came in.

She did all the stuff she was supposed to and I left.

Not even 15 minutes later I was pulling up into Toosii's drive way.

I walked in without knocking seeing them all point guns at me.

"Well hey to y'all too." I said walking in sitting by some fine brown skin. 

"Damn Mauri y'all ain't got shit in here to eat

"Damn Mauri y'all ain't got shit in here to eat." An all but too familiar voice said walking in the living room.

I turned around and saw Mina making me smile and wave at her.

She just mugged me making frown in confusing.

"T scoot down two seats for me." She said making the brown skin scoot down.

She sat next to me with a smirk on her face.

"He fine ain't he?" She asked speaking where only me and her could hear.

I just nodded looking at him.

"Ahht see cs Nawl yo conversation over here with me not over there." She said making me look at her.

"That fine specimen name is Taurus he's, 21 years old, got a good job, and I assure you he don't give off big dick energy for no reason love." She said making me smile thinking she was finna put on to him.