Ch.0️⃣9️⃣

Christian "CJ" Hill
Atlanta, Georgia
3 month later

"So she really finna stop coming over here all together?" I asked as I walked out of the kitchen and sat next to Mauri.

Right now everyone was over here including Kayla Bipolar ass but Mina ain't been around since what happened in Florida. The only person that's been keeping contact with her is Mauri.

The first few weeks Key would try to text her but she always left him on read on delivered and then he found out she used all the money on his card so he started saying.
'Ian finna chase after no gold digging bitch.' And it's been like that ever since.

"No she just needed to get sometime away she probably gone come back around." She said then looked down at her phone.

"And with Taurus." She said lowly making me nod.

Despite the fact we haven't talked to Mina we still knew what was going on in her life and if she was okay or not. A bout two weeks after we got back she met a guy named Taurus and ever since then they've been inseparable.

"Mkay." I said leaning back into they seat with my head back seeing Key standing behind me making me jump.

"Nigga what the fuck." I said holding my chest looking at him.

"Who Taurus." He said ignoring me leaning on the back of the couch.

Key didn't know about Taurus not because we hid it from him but because when he said he wasn't chasing after Mina anymore he didn't want to hear anything about her.

"A close friend of Mina." Mauri said looking and Toosii as he sat down with a plate of food.

"Mhmm." Key said walking to sit next to Kayla making her blow out a breath and roll her eyes.

"I want some." Mauri said right before he was about to put the food in his mouth making him smack his teeth then give her some food.

"Oh my motha fuckin god bruh." I said before pouting.

No one responded so I did it again.

"It seems like something is on your mind Christian please speak." Toosii said making me stand up in front of everybody like I was finna give a speech.

"I miss my sister." I said referring to Mina. "and it's y'all to nigglets fault." I said pointing and Key and Kayla making them squint their eyes at me.

"How it's my fault?" Key said. "I was very high and drunk at the time."

"And how was it my fault?!" Kayla said pointing at herself making everyone look at her.

"I- okay." I said shaking my head.

"why are you even here?" Mauri asked. Kayla really just been following us in all honesty and its irritating.

after a few moments of silence I spoke.

"Well it seems that I am bored so I will take my leave." I said snatching my jacket off the chair and walking out.

I got in the car and started driving until I got to a stop sign. I looked to my left and saw a pretty light skin making me smirk and roll down my window.