Ch.1️⃣8️⃣

*okay so whenever Mauri parents talk to her its's in Korean but I don't feel like typing out Korean and English so we finna use our imagination and just read it in English😗

Keyante "Dinero" Jackson

Atlanta, Georgia

"Dumbass." Toosii said as he hit me on the back of my head.

"Nigga watch who you hit and I ain't no dumbass." I said as CJ walked in

"Actually you are." He said eating fries and sitting next to Toosii on the couch.

"You find out she pregnant by a nigga that's not you and you pull up at her momma house on some fuck shit. Which is by the way very disrespectful to her and her momma." He said chewing some more fries before speaking again.

"Also you fight the nigga IN her momma house cause you a hot headed ass nigga."

"That's strike two." Toosii said

"Then after y'all fight ha momma put you out and say not to come back."

"Strike three you're out." Toosii said making me roll my eyes at both of them niggas.

"Ain't no reason to roll yo eyes at us nigga you the hot head." CJ said throwing away his bag of food.

"Toosi" we all heard making us turn around

"Can we talk." Mauri said making him nod his head and get up from the couch.

Jhené "Mauri" Hart

I followed Toosii upstairs to his room all while trying to wrap my head around what I want to say and how to say it.

"Say where you going lil mama the room right here." He said making me notice I walked pass him.

"Oh" I said turning around walking into his room.

"Wassup what you wanna talk about?" He said making me cringe at the thought of this whole sap ass conversation.

"Do you love me?" I asked looking down still trying to think of the right thing to say.

"Yea of course." He said taking a step towards me making me hold my hand up.

"No.." I said finally getting my words and thoughts to agree.

"Do you really love me, as in do you like the idea of me and you being in a relationship and being together for only one another or do you just like the idea of knowing I'm the only one of them that's dumb enough to stay." I say looking through his eyes for a answer.

Silence nothing to be said

"Please answer. If not for me then for yourself." I said again making him look down.

I sigh and switch my weight to my left leg.

"I love you I truly do but not the way you love me." He said. "I love the sex the time we spend laid up but that's it I got love for you but not as much as you do for me."

It's breaking my heart the more he speaks.

"Okay." I said walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" He asked grabbing my arm.

"I got my closure like I needed now I'm leaving my folks waiting on me." I said walking out the door and down the stairs.

"JHENÉ!" I heard as I walked out the door to my parents car.

"It was only right." My father said as he started the car and drove to the airport.

"Jhené are you not going to answer the phone?" My mother asked making me look down to see Toosi calling me.

"no" I said turning my phone on dnd and looking out the window."

" it'll get better I promise." My father said ending with a sigh.

"I hope so" I said closing my eyes

A/n: ik ts hella short but this the last thing I typed for this. Chapter so jus scroll to the next chapter 🤡