Ch.0️⃣4️⃣

Keyante "Dinero" Jackson
Macon, Georgia
May 25

"hey baby." I heard from behind me making me turn around then immediately regret it.

"man janell what you want?" I said getting irritated.

today was going fine until ha bowlegged ass wanted to pop up outta no where.

"I heard you got shot and I wanted to check up on you but you weren't answering your phone." she said walking up and touching on me making me push her hands off of me.

"bubba." Mari said walking to me with a handful of stuff. '"I got what I want." she said then looking at Janell.

"aww is this your daughter?" she said bending over looking at Mari and purposely stick her ass out some.

I rolled my eyes before picking up Mari and looking at Janell.

"nawl." I said Walking away from her to the line to pay for Mari's things but Janell just followed.

"bubba." Mari whispered in my ear. "that lady won't stop staring at me." she said making me turn around and mug Janell.

"can you leave." I said walking up in the line paying for everything Mari brought to me.

when I was done I turned around and saw Janell gone.

bitches be bonkers I said in my head leaving out of the store.

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Macon, Georgia

ever since Kayla brought me home I haven't been around any of them but Mauri.

"get the hell up." I heard Kayla say bursting into my room.

"no I don't wanna go outside to day." I said pulling the covers over my head.

lately I haven't been wanting to be around anyone maybe because I'm an homebody.

"shut up young boy." she said snatching the covers off of me.

"you think you funny?" I sat up looking at her seeing Mauri standing next to her.

"get ready." she said taking my cover with her knowing I would put it back on me.

I mugged the wall and threw a small temper tantrum.

I went to the bathroom to handled my hygienes then went to my closet to find something to wear.

I put my clothes on then went downstairs seeing Toosii and Cj down there too.

"my momma know y'all got boys in her house?" I said from the kitchen getting me a hot pocket.

"she the one who let us in." Cj said.

I shrugged my shoulders as the microwave beeped letting me know my hot pocket was ready.

I took it out then went to the living room with everyone.

"why y'all in my house." I said.

"well damn we just wanted to see you." Toosii said holding his hand to his chest as if he were hurt.

"mhm." I said biting my food.

it was silent for a minute until someone knocked at the door.

everyone just looked at me while I sat there still eating.

"get the door." they said making me roll my eyes and get up still eating my hot pocket.

I opened the door with a mug seeing Key holding a little girl that looked about 3 years old.