Ch.0️⃣1️⃣

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Macon, Georgia
May 15

"please best friend." Mauri said trying to get me to go this nigga house.

"girl I said no ion even know the nigga like that to be going over his house." I said "and he invited you not me." I said making her roll her eyes at me.

"Kayla going." she said making me shrug my shoulders.

"ill buy you some food on the way." she said making me hop up from the bed and go to my closet.

"fat ass." she mumbled but I still heard her.

"and is." I said going into my bathroom to get ready.

after about 20 minutes I was ready. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"we finna go ma!" I yelled.

"okay and stop yelling in my damn house!" she said yelling.

"bu-okay." I said then walked outside and saw Mauri sitting on the porch rolling up.

"it took you long enough." she said standing up from the porch steps stretching.

"yea aight take my picture." I said tossing her my phone.

"okay blue face." she said then snapped the picture of me off guard.

"damn I wasn't even ready Mauri." I said standing up from the squat and mugged her.

"shut yo mean ass up, it look cute." she said showing me the picture.

" she said showing me the picture

"okay." I said in approval of the picture.

"hey whores!" I heard KC loud mouth ass yell.

"Kayla shut yo ass up waking my baby up and shit!" I heard mom yell out the window as my little brother cadence started crying.

"sorry ma." she said giving her an apologetic smile.

"uh huh and Ian nan of ya momma lil girl." my momma said sticking her head back in the window.

"y'all ready?" she said looking in between me and Mauri.

"yea but we stopping and mimi's first." Mauri said walking over to Kayla's car.

I ran over to the front seat and stuck my tongue out at Mauri.

"if you don't get yo childish ass on somewhere." she said as we all got in the car.

when we were all in the car Kayla already pulled off speeding down the road out of the neighborhood.

normally it would take bout 15 to 20 minutes to get to mimi's restaurant from my house but Kayla was driving this lil Honda fast as hell and we got there quick.