Ch.0️⃣2️⃣

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Macon, Georgia
May 16

"wake yo ass up." someone said shaking me.

"bitch i'm up." I said as I felt them shake me again.

"i'm up the fuck." I said sitting up mugging the fuck outta him.

(thats been stuck in my head all day😂)

"you finna stop talking to me all out ya neck." Dinero said with a mug on his face and sitting back down in his seat.

I looked around the room seeing that we were still at Toosii"s house.

"where everyone at?" I said as I stood up from the couch stretching.

"they went to the store." he said looking at something on his phone.

"mm hmm." I said looking at him then walking to the closest restroom.

I used the restroom before washing my hands then looking under the sink for a tooth brush.

I found a new one and toothpaste and brushed my teeth and face.

when I was done I walked into the room not seeing Dinero just his phone where he was sitting at.

I walked back to where I was sitting and picked up my phone that only had 10 percent left on it.

"come on." he said walking back into the room picking his phone up and walking towards the door.

"where we going." I said getting up from my seat with my phone in hand following behind him.

"we finna go get some to eat." he said closing the door behind us and going to a all black hellcat.

this nigga got one of my dream cars. I said to myself as I quickly got in and admired the cars interior.

he got in after me and quickly pulled off not even putting his seat belt on.

"um sir." I said looking at him like he had lost him mind.

"what?" he said picking his phone up from the cup holder going to his rod wave playlist.

"where is your seatbelt?" I said pointing at his chest where his seat belt was supposed to be laying across.

"not on me." he said as he pulled up to chick-fil-a's long drive thru.

"you need to put one on.."I said looking at the line as it moved. "it's not safe." I said looking back at him as he looked at his phone.

nigga always on his damn phone

he looked up to the line moving then pulled up to the lady so she could take our order.

"lemme get a muhfuckin chicken sandwich and lemonade wid it." he said then looked at me.

I shook my head at him then spoke. "can I get the same thing with Polynesian sauce." I said.

"okay the price will be $11.15." she said then we pulled up to the other lady and paid for our food then pulled up again to get it.