Ch.1️⃣9️⃣

2 weeks later

Naiden Bills

"Oh my fucking god" I heard some random nigga groan while from the back of the van.

"Problem?" I asked looking back at them making him tense up

"I'm good Bruh." He said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Nawl I just thought it was a problem you huffing and puffing." I said clenching the gun in my hand.

"It was nun Bruh it's just.. we been sitting looking at this house for the longest ain't no movement." He said

I looked at the house seeing the front door open.

"If you was patient you would see the door opening Nie and next time you call me Bruh we gone have one less person money to give away."

Turning back around in the passenger seat I see T get in his car and pull out of the driveway.

"Follow him but keep yo distance." I said making the driver start the van and pull off.

Taurus "T" Harris

"Bae you gotta stop think like that" Mina said as I drove down the road and stopped at the red light.

The roads was damn near empty but it makes sense since it was bout 2 sumn in the morning.

"I don't know bae like my intuition always right and I been feeling this shit for bout two weeks." I said seeing a van take a right at the light behind me.

"T ain't shit gone happen you gone go see yo folks and come back home safe stop stressing." She said making me sigh.

"Alright I guess." I said realizing how long the red light was.

Must be broken asumn.

(I don't remember if I said they was having a boy or a girl and I'm not gone look either 😊)
"How you and my son doing" I asked pulling off from the light figuring it was broken.

"What make you think it's a boy" she said

I can hear the smile through her voice.

"I don't think it's a boy, I KNOW it's a boy". I said looking up seeing flashing lights behind me. "Shit... Hollon bae"

I pulled over sitting my phone on the dash board and grabbing all my shit before the officer even put his car in park.

I rolled down my window as they got out the car and noticed it was a short woman.

"Bae you okay?" I heard Mina say sitting upon the bed angling the camera to her face.

"Yea I'm cooling." I said as the officer came up to the window.

"Liscense and registration." She said extending her hand for the paperwork.

Handing it to her she checked everything out and then handed it back to me.

"You ran that light back there." She said putting her hands on her belt.