Ch.2️⃣0️⃣

2 months later

Joslynn "Mina" Harris

"Okay mom you can wipe your stomach." The doctor said handing me a paper towel.

When I was finished Key helped me sit up.

"Okay so you just have one more month left in your pregnancy meaning I need to ask a few things." The doctor said looking in between me and key.

"So you can only have a limited amount of people in the room which is three people." She said making me nod in confusion since I knew that "well not a lot of mothers do this but some don't want the babies father in the room as it frustrates them so I was wondering if you were still up the the father being in the room since it's in your chart."

Taking a deep breath I held back tears. I still haven't been able to come to terms with T being gone. Everybody has been real supportive especially Key. I was real concerned and confused at first but with time we got back cool and he's been helping me with the pregnancy.

"Well I'd like it to be removed the father won't be there." I said making the doctor nod and raise their eyebrows.

"Alright okay and then who all would you like to be in the room with you?" The doctor asked typing in knew information.

"My mom, my bestfriend and the fathers mom if that's okay?" I asked as the doctor nodded finishing typing.

"Okay everything is in and you should be due in the next three weeks but it's still the early stages so be careful." She said making me nod my head.

After the appointment I walked with Key to his car and we rode to Toosii's house.

"Key." I said as we sat at a red light making him look up from his phone at me.

"I'm hungry." I said making him look at me with a straight face

"Joslynn." He said making me slightly mug him.

"Keyante." I said making him look at the now green light and pull off

"You wait until we five minutes away from the house to tell me you hungry." He said making me sigh.

"Cs I just got hungry and i don't know why you complaining you still gone feed me." I said as he rolled his eyes pulling into Mimi's parking lot.

"What you want from outchea?" He said grabbing his cup out the cup holder.

"Roast, cornbread, and Mac and cheese." I said making him nod and get out the car.

I sat in my phone scrolling through tiktok until I realized Ian tell him what I want to drink.

Me
gimme a sweet tea

Key😊
ik nd ew

This nigga been around me too long he know too much. I thought as I continue scrolling through tiktok until I got a text from a unknown number.

(770)***-****
Tell key to stop avoiding me and his kids for I shoot both y'all up.

Me
Excuse me?