𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

I handed my fair as I smile at the cab driver. I step out of the taxi as I took a deep and long breath, before deciding to approach the police station.

The name itself can be creepy but to me, it don't matter for I need answers.

I push the door as the bell attached to it, rang. The front desk officer caught my attention and gave me a sweet smile.

"Lunar police department! Good morning miss, how can we help you?"

"Uhm, hi. Well, I need to talk to someone right away."

"Unfortunately miss, they were all in a break."

"What? But I need someone right away!"

"Miss, you do realize what time it is already, right? It's already lunch."

"But-"

"I suggest you sit at the waiting area and wait until they come back okay?"

I was about to nod when the officer look at the person who opens the door.

"Hey Officer Lopez! Here's your dark coffee and two chocolate donuts."

"Thanks, Officer Shurb."

"Oh who do we have here.. You look familiar." Officer Shrub? Scrub? I don't know, asked me. I look at him and gave him a small smile.

"I'm Michelle Hugo and-"

"Wait. You look familiar."

"I'm sorry but, this is the first time I met you, officer."

"Yeah me too but... oh I get it! You're the MICHIE VLOGS right?"

"Oh yeah hahah. How'd you know me?"

"Well, I have two daughters. One is name's Katherine. A twelve year old kid. She's a fan by the way."

"Oh my gosh! Really?"

"Yeah but unfortunately, she died a few months ago."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"No it's okay.... So, what brings a youtuber here in our station? Did you receive any death threats from your bashers? Because that's what we commonly get from-"

"No. That's not why I'm here."

We both look at each other then back at Officer Lopez who is already devouring her second donut. She gave both of us a look.

"What?"

He gave her a chuckle. "We'll be in my office now. Just enjoy your donuts, okay?"

"Aye, aye, Captain!" With matching salute as Officer Shurb give her a smile and showed me the way to his office.

When we reach his office, he gave me the privilege to enter first as he close the door behind.

"Please, have a sit Miss Hugo." He said, gesturing the comfortable seats infront of me. I gave him a smile as I sit, as he hang his coat on the provided hanger as he takes his as well. He grab a piece of clean paper and a pointed blue pen. Uncapping it, he gave me a serious look.

"So, what are you here Miss Hugo?"

"This may sound weird or crazy or whatever you call it, but I need you to trust me, officer."

"I am here." He gave me an assuring look that he would believe me, no matter how crazy I will about to tell him. I took a deep breath before finally talking.

"My friend and boyfriend have gone missing, two-no, three days ago." I say as I waited for his reaction.

"Well, that wasn't weird at all because there are a lot of common cases like this like abduction, kidnapping, and so much more."