𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

|Fall and Die
|10:03

"Oh my gosh! Oh my!!!" I start to feel my stomach turning upside down and with no suspension, I vomit to the dead bodies below us and making me look at their already visible shocked faces made me want to throw up even more.

"Holy sh*t! What is this game!? That Pajan guy didn't even inform us that this game is even a horror genre!" Mike said as he caress my back as I continue vomiting.

"We shouldn't be here, guys. We shouldn't be experiencing this game." Alyssa said as she tries to control herself, but failed as she kept on trembling. Her fingers were shaking and she's trying to get a hold of it.

"Do you think I haven't noticed anything, Aly?"

"What are you talking about?" She ask with a hint of curiosity drawn all over her face. I look at her straight in the eyes and didn't bother as I wipe my lips with the sleeve of my outfit.

"All this time, you seem to act really strange and it looks like you know some things about this place."

"No I don't. It's my first time coming to this amusement park, like you!"

"Cut your b*llsh*t, Aly! I know you know something!"

Bats start to make noise as the surrounding gets darker. The wind blows much coldness unlike earlier that made me shiver more.

"Its getting dark. We must go back to the bamboo house before something happens again."

"No we are not going anywhere UNTIL YOU TELL US SOMETHING WE DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE I AM FREAKING OUT! I SEE A GIRL TRIP AND DIES, I STEP INTO A THOUSAND CORPSE AND THIS WAS ALL A GAME BUT IT FELT F*CKING REAL!!!" I burst out as my asthma starts to hit me. My heart starts to thump twice faster than the normal heart rate.

"Babe? Michelle, I need you to calm down okay? Just breathe."

My blood is boiling but I know that I need to calm down or else, I'd be dead in an instant.

"That's it, good girl. That's right. Breathe in, and out."

I followed Mike as Alyssa didn't even say a word. She's still biting her nails and walk back and forth, like she really know something. And when I'm sure that I'm already calm, I look at her in the eyes.

"What is happening..?" I ask as stop biting her nails. "Because I don't the whole time in the world, okay?"

She squeeze both of my shoulders as she release a deep and long sigh before talking.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about. I don't... I'm sorry."

"Then how do we wake up on this f*cking dream now!?" I ask.

It is indeed getting dark and Aly didn't even dare talking. She run back to the bamboo Shack and curl like a ball there, murmuring something.

"I'll just talk to her." Mike volunteered as I cannot help but wonder.

What is really going on with her?

I took a peak from the tiny window as I try to look at the dark sky. The sky matches the ground's color- purple bluish as the only sound that echoes are the cawing of the craws. They're probably eating the flesh of the ground.

"Babe, I think we really need to stay for the night." Mike said from behind that almost my heart fall from my stomach.

"What?" I whispered.